part 7

KARTHIK POV :

it has been 10 days since the match, today in my house everyone are looking so serious i dont know why all are looking serious just than my father started his conversation

FATHER : karthik we have seen a girl for you

He said i was about to say something but he stopped me and asked me to listen

FATHER : see karthik now your 24 and your sister is 22 so in one year or by 2 years i have to get her married but you are elder to her you should get married frist than only she can get married, your brother got married when he was 23, you said you wanted time which we gave you try yo understand karthik i know you are scared but for lifelong you cant be single also. The girl which we choose for you is our friend daughter trust me she is really good from heart and very sweet she will surely keep you happy karthik see karthik we know their family so their want be any problem also please try to understand our situation.

Whatever my father said is correct i should give a chance but i need time to think so thinking this i left to my room where as my bhai and bhabhi followed me.

BHAI : i know karthik i know its difficult but give a try i also gave a try and see me how happy i am.

BHABHI : and yes karthik even think about that girl she is going leave her world and come for only you and she will also adapt your world, this is the right age for marriage karthik now say us your answer.

What ever my bhai and bhabhi said is correct she is ready to leave her family than why should i not give her a chance.

So i nodded to them and said yes

ME : i am ready for this relationship and once i have to meet her. But before that i want to know about her i mean her photo and details.

BHABHI : really you want her photo and detail right.
My bhabhi asked i nodded but before she say my devil came and said
DEVIL: for that you have to earn bhai.
KARTHIK : what you want which can please you and give me the detail.

DEVIL : i am not going to ask much just dont call me devil ok if you say yes then i will give you my bhabhi photo and detail or you can see her tomorrow.

KARTHIK : no no shreya i will never call you devil from now on.

DEVIL : ah how nice to listen my name from your mouth ok not only this you should also..........

She said and stopped why the hell she stopped saying and she is not even giving me the details.
KARTHIK : what also idiot
DEVIL : so desperate to see i think.
KARTHIK : shreya dont play with me and give the photo and the details.

She gave me and ran away from room, i smiled and said devil and went near the bed and sat i am thinking whether to open or not okay lets open and see as i opened i was shocked to see the person who was in the photo it was none other than Ms. Fairy god am i dreaming why she always keeps haunting me or she is really my to be wife i cant believe it, i smiled seeing her big doe eyes which was like a ocean, her sharp nose, her chubby cheek i feel like pinching her cheek and her cute lips i dont know how it will feel when her lips are on mine oh god karthik what happened to you why are you thinking about her like this after that i saw her detail oh she finished her CA then only joined college to experience college life she is really different from others i smiled and then i slept.

NEXT DAY :

i got up soon as today we should go to meet her i got ready and we all were set to go and we reached her house as i came in i took blessing from her parents and then she came wearing a red saree wow she was dead gorgeous i was just looking at her i cant await my gaze from her and when she looked at me she was shocked as i guessed my mother went and hugged her and she hugged back when my mother said she is perfect for me she was shocked like a hell where as i chuckled seeing her shocked face then she recovered. Then her parents were talking to me and my parents to her than her father asked us to talk alone and she took me to garden.