part 43

KARTHIK POV :

i came home after practice and saw priya studying which made me roll on the floor laughing she gave me a dead glare and asked me.

PRIYA : why are you laughing karthik cant you see i am studying.

KARTHIK : priya i am laughing because you are studying.

She gave me a dead glare and started studying making me laugh more and she shouted

PRIYA : Dont irritate me karthik already this book is irritating me.

KARTHIK : no no priya you only irritate this book, if this book had mouth na it would have said.

BOOK : no i dont wont priya to read me because she will irritate me please atleast spare me priya.

I said this she gave me a glare and said.

PRIYA : okay book doesnot like me na so you read this for me and teach me okay now comeon teach me.

She said this and gave me the book i asked her.

KARTHIK : you are kidding right.

PRIYA : i am serious karthik now read it and explain me.

KARTHIK : okay i will explain it to you give me a minutes.

I started reading and i slowly sat beside her and started explaining her in a simple way so that she can understand easily after i completed teaching her she hugged me and kissed my cheeks and said

PRIYA : wow Mr. Lecturer its really simple tomorrow i will surely get 100 marks.

She said i kissed her cheeks.

NEXT DAY :

We both were sitting hugging each other and priya was hesitating to say something so i asked her

KARTHIK : you want to say me something.

I asked her she nodded her head and said

PRIYA : karthik maa was saying that shreya is growing and she want shreya to get married so she said me to say you about this.

I looked at her with shocoed expression and said with a stern look i broke the hug and said

KARTHIK : priya shreya is small and i dont wont her to get married soon she is smaller than you than how can you think to get her married.

I said she sighed and sat beside me and said

PRIYA : karthik i can understand your feeling and even i am not interested in sending shreya so soon, what if shreya wants to get married i mean i want you to talk with shreya just only talk with shreya and ask her about her feeling if she wants let her get married if she dont wont no one is going to force her so i am just saying you to talk to her. I am not convincing you karthik just talk to shreya and let us know her feeling which matter us more than anything.

Whatsever she said is correct i should talk to shreya and know her feeling before i say no as it is her marriage so she should take the decision not me.

I smiled at priya pulled her closer and kissed her forehead making her smile and i said

KARTHIK : okay i will talk to her tomorrow. Now you say me how did you do your exam.

she became excited and said me

PRIYA : you know karthik the paper was so easy all questions came which you explained me i attended all question infact their was choice like write this or that i know both the answers but i should write only one na so i wrote only 1 or i would have written both.