part 40

KARTHIK POV :

i gotup and saw my fairy sleeping like a baby in my arms i smiled and kissed her forehead, i know she must be tried as yesterday night we came back to chennai after our mini honeymoon, i can never forget this 1 week because we created so many memories in this 1 week.

I looked at priya who is sleeping like a innocent she look like innocent but does all naughty things wait today lets do something special on her.

I slowly went took her makeup kit and sat beside her and smiled evilly looking at her i took kajal from her kit and spread the kajal on her face took some other makeup things atlast i took powder and applied on her face she was looking like a ghost god i controlled my smile took my phone and took a snap of her in this getup.

After 5 minutes she gotup i controlled my laughter she went to brush and i started counting.

10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5.

PRIYA : karthik you are dead from my hands.

She shouted like a hell my parents, bhai, bhabhi and shreya came running to our room after seeing priya they bursted into laughter seeing them i could not control my laughter i started laughing holding my stomach seeing her angry ghost expression i started laughing more she shouted.

PRIYA : will you stop laughing.

I really could not control my laughter she was looking so cute

My mom gave me a dead glare and shouted at me

MOM : karthik is this what i thought you, say sorry to her.

She gave me a winning smile i smiled at her and went near her and pulled her closer to me making her eyes wide and she said.

PRIYA : what are you doing karthik, behave yourself our parents are here.

I shrugged my shoulder and whispered in her ears

KARTHIK : you are really looking cute i feel like eating you now.

Her eyes wided more i smiled and kissed her cheeks and said

KARTHIK : sorry

I turned towards my family my parents are looking at me with open mouth my bhai and bhabhi closed shreya eyes and shreya is trying to see what i am doing.