part 27

PRIYA POV :

i gotup soon as it is my first day in my in - laws house but i coupd not get down from bed because karthik was holding my waist tightly, i looked at him who is looking cute like baby while sleeping i remembered yesterday incident how he shouted when he saw a dummy cockroach.

I smiled and kissed his forehead and took his hands from my waist i went and took bath and got ready in saree.

I looked at karthik who is still sleeping so i went near him and shouted on his ears

PRIYA : swami bahu cockroach cockroach.......

I shouted he got scared and got up immediately and shouted

KARTHIK : where is the cockroach......

He asked with a scared look i bursted into laughter seeing his horrified expression when i said about cockroach.

I controlled my laughter and said 

PRIYA : get up and get ready fast we have to go together.

I said, but the next what he did stunned me, i pulled me on him i directly landed on him and he landed on bed.

His hands were on my bare waist and my hands were on his chest and he said in his morning husky voice

KARTHIK : today you are really dead from my hands, you know all wife wake their husband romantically but you, you are waking me up like this, you are such an unromantic person.

He said i gave him a dead glare and i said

PRIYA : do i look like a unromantic person.

He nodded his head and kissed my cheek and started sucking my cheeks to chin making me moan his name. And the next thing he said made me smile

KARTHIK : you look hot and sexy in sarees i feel like eating you.

He said which made me blush hard and he continued talking

KARTHIK : i forgot to say you this yesterday night because of tiredness, their are some conditions you should follow daily.

I looked at him and asked

PRIYA : what conditions

KARTHIK :

1 condition is you should wake me up daily not like a witch wife you should wake me up like a romantic wife.

2 condition is you should daily kiss me on my lips in morning, afternoon, evening and night.

3 condition is you should select my dress

4 condition is you should listen to my talk

5 condition is you should be romantic with me.

6 condition is you should pamper me like a kid.