part 9

KARTHIK POV:

After meeting her family we returned home and had our dinner after our dinner i called Ms. Fairy and when we were talking my little angel came and priya asked me to put in speaker and was saying stories to angel i dont know why i felt her voice was like a honey and magic which made me sleep deeply i heared someone saying good night it was none other than priya.

I gotup at 7 and just than i remembered what happened yesterday oh my god i did not even say her good night and today i have to get ready fast as i am going to her college as a guest lecture which she dont even knows yes that day when i met her in college for meeting her principal mam was for the reason of guest lecture. Now i remember what conversation i had with her mam

PRINCIPAL MAM : sir thank you so much every year you come and teach our students accounts and this year also you should teach them.

KARTHIK : thank you mam i am glad to teach accounts to your students and i will start my classes after a couple of week mam.

PRINCIPAL MAM : sure sir just confirm us your dates sir.

I said okay that day and left.

Today i am really very excited and went to college and reached principal mam room and messaged Ms. Fairy that i am sorry and today their is a suprise for her, she said its okay and asked me whether i am going to come to her college. I did not reply her because i want to see her expression when she is shocked, my thoughts were broke by principal mam and we both started talking just than my fairy came in white anarkali really today she was looking like a fairy i could not take my eyes of her her big doe eyes were wide seeing me i just wanted to kiss her eyes oh god karthik what are you thinking my thoughts were broke by Ms. Fairy Who asked me to follow her and she said me sir, mad girl but what i said made her eyes wide and her nose red i said as you say and winked at her with a naughty look she gave me a dead glare.

Awe how cute she is when she is angry that too her red nose i feel like pinching her nose and her red cheek i feeling like kissing her cheeks and atlast her lips which are like a rose buds it look so soft, so perfect for her face i mean i feel like kissing her for my whole life, oh god karthik please go and take bath in holy water for thinking like this about her first i should talk to her.

I said her sorry but she is really angry and again said me sir that to she stressed the word sir.

Atlast we went to her class she said i am the new guest lecture and went and sat in her place, i introduced myself and started taking class.

Of course all girls were drooling on me but that did not affect me but when my girl was drooling i could not control myself so i called her but she did not come from jer dreamland atlast she came i asked her to slove the sum she smriked at me i just wanted to wipe the smirk from her face and she sloved it i forget she finished CA.

After that class over i came home i did not say anyone that i am teaching her account if i say they will tease me.I called her and asked her sorry and she said she will talk later after forgiving me.

Now i am sleeping in bed and thinking about her she is a smart wild cat i thought this and dirfted into sleep.

NEXT DAY:

i was in her class waiting for her she was late today my thoughts were broken by my fairy'S voice, i smirked seeing her and asked her

ME : oh Ms. Priya you are late what is the reason.
I asked her with an innocent look

Where as she glared at me i hided my smile and asked her again but her reply made me shock.

ME : what happened ?
her reply oh god