part 10

PRIYA POV:

i wokeup and got ready to college when i entered principal mam room she was flirting with karthik which made me angry but what he did next made me supress my laughter yes he wantedly spilled water on her and said sorry and left but i cant go like that so i helped her and went to class.
I did not look at him because when i was about to enter the class he asked questions like a idiot so i was angry.

I loved the way he touched me when we were alone in a class room, mainly when his hands were on my waist i felt ticklish and when his breath was on mine oh my god i just wanted to kiss him.

I started liking everything of him, his words, his eyes, his naughtiness, his innocent eyes which is not, his smile.
And when he said his point of view i felt shy and at the end when he was about to say kiss and he stopped realizing what he said and just covered it by saying that he was admiring me. He thought i did not notice but i noticed what he said. When he said that i felt shy my cheek were red.
My thought were broken by mythrayee who asked him doubt but she was flirting with him she went near him and asked i took a snap of that i send it in two group.
1st group is girl gang in which his mom, his sister and his bhabhi is their.

The second group is friends group in which swe, ambika, shivani, gayathri, ramya, mythrayee and all their boyfriends are there. so today mythrayee is gone i smiled evily at mythrayee where as she gave me a confused look.

I looked at my other friend who are drooling on him i took a snap of them and send it to friends group with caption drooling over our new sir. Thats all from today this committed girls are going to be single as there boyfriends are going to break them, now only i am happy from today they will not have an eye on my boy.

After the class i went near him and said him that i send the picture and asked him to be ready with his punishment.

After saying this i went home and got ready, i dont know what should i wear today okay lets ask mom but before that i got a message and i opened it was from karthik saying that.

KARTHIK : i know you are confused what to wear please wear a saree that too yellow saree it will suit you, waiting for you for now bye.

I smiled he easily understand my thought i smiled and mummered as idiot and took a yellow saree with matching blouse and accessories after getting ready we went to their house.

KARTHIK POV :
after college when i came home my family all were sitting in living room and looked at me with a smirk and teasing look where as i was avoiding eye contact and said that i will get fresh but my bhabhi and my devil started the conversation.

BHABHI : oh Mr. Karthik chander please will you tell us from when did you start taking class for your fiancé that to mainly when did you start flirting with other girl that to before your fiancé.

I said them everything what ever happened, all bustered into laughter where as i glared at them.
I was about to go but shreya interrupted me

DEVIL : bhai today dinner menu fried rice, gobi Manchurian gravy, spring roll and ya a dessert also like gulab jamun.

KARTHIK: oh only this much you could have added more.
I asked her sarcastically where as she shrugged her shoulders.

Uff soon i got ready and started cooking i dont know what will my fairy be doing i want to see her in yellow saree, so i took my mobile and messaged her i know she will be thinking what to wear.

It has been 1 hour and panditji has come but she did not come i was just seeing the door my brother cleared his throat, i looked at him he gave me a teasing look i dont know why people give this look just than my angel came in with her parents today she was dead gorgeous i could not take my eyes off her she was like an goddess in yellow saree oh my god i am really falling for this girl in yellow saree uff how can she so beautiful without any makeup, her big doe eyes, her cute little red nose, her red juicy lips and her saree was prefect for her body she was so cute and addorable in yellow plain saree my thoughts were broke by my brother.