part 33

KARTHIK POV:

i am trying to getup but i could not getup i was feeling heaviness in my head and eyes oh god i am not feeling well because i got drenched in rain yesterday.

My thoughts were broken by priya who shouted at me

PRIYA : god karthik you are so hot i think you have fever.

She said i smiled at her concern and said her

KARTHIK : i know i am hot.

I said she gave me a glare and i was about to getup she said.

PRIYA : if you get up i will break your hands and legs sleep i will bring soup for you.

KARTHIK : but i have to atleast brush na before i eat.

She nodded and helped me to getup i was feeling dizzy so she helped me to brush and again made me sleep in bed and she bought soup and she started feeding me like a baby i smiled seeing her care after that she checked my temperature and shouted at me for dancing in rain.

PRIYA : see your temperature its 102 i said you lets go but you did not listen to me, see now you are not feeling well its all because of you.

She said and i said.

KARTHIK : who said me she is feeling bored we got drenched in rain and you only said we wipl go in bike because of you we got drenched while coming also so it was because of you.

PRIYA : but you only asked to dance so it was because of you.

KARTHIK : no you.

PRIYA : no you

KARTHIK : no you.

PRIYA : no you.

SHREYA : guys stop fighting like tom and jerry

PRIYA : i am jerry because jerry is innocent and tom is violent like karthik

KARTHIK : no i am jerry you are tom.

PRIYA : i am jerry

KARTHIK : i am jerry

PRIYA : i am jerry

KARTHIK : i am jerry

SHREYA : stop your nonsense.

PRIYA : shreya tell your brother finger on your lips.

God i really have a kid not a wife she asked me to sleep and went out with shreya to make lunch as today my mom and dad went to temple, bhai and bhabhi went to bhabhi house so me, shreya and priya are only their.

Priya came with a bowl of pepper rasam rice and aalo fry my favorite she slowly sat beside me and started feeding me and i asked her

KARTHIK : did you eat wild kitten.

She nodded her head as no and said

PRIYA : you eat i will eat afterwards.

After making me eat she made me sleep in her laps and took vicks cream in her hand and took my shirt out and applied the vick on my chest, she applied vick on my forehead, kissed my forehead and started patting my chest to make me sleep.

After sometime i gotup and saw priya sleeping in a uncomfortable position and just than i remembered she did not eat anything from afternoon god this girl is mad but i really loved her care for me.

I went to kitchen and heated the food shreya came in and asked me.

SHREYA : how are you now bhai?

KARTHIK : i am fine devil.

I said and kissed her forehead and she said

SHREYA : i love priya alot she take care of you like a baby.