part 12

KARTHIK POV :

i am tossing in the bed and trying to sleep but sleep is far away i was thinking about our conversation in the car when we left from the guest house to  her house.

FLASHBACK:

she was silently sitting and even i was also silent because we both dont know what to talk with each other, so i started the conversation with her.

KARTHIK : so explain me about Mr. Perfectionist i mean what made you call me as Mr. Perfectionist?

I asked her with a naughty look were as she blushed and said.

PRIYA : actually that day your dressing sence your looks, your everything was just perfect and at that time i did not know your name so i kept Mr. Perfectionist and after i kept the name the priest called your name as karthik, but now i think bahu is the correct pet name what do you say?

She asked me with a naughty look i like her naughtiness uff now i will play along with her.

KARTHIK : even i kept a name for you Ms. Smart wild cat but this is big na so i will call you wild what do you say ?

Saying this i winked at her where as her mouth opened looking at me i chuckled seeing her expression oh my god she is a expression queen she looked at me with an angry glare her red nose makes me fall for her the most she turned herself to me and said.

PRIYA : oh my i not a wild cat but i am smart i am a good girl coming from a decent family and i am the one and only cute girl from my family.

I bursted into laughter the way she made was so cute and adorable and i said her.

KARTHIK : priya you are really cute and adorable and i even think our kids will be more cute and adorable.

Oh my god what did i just say i said about our kids and i saw her she was blushing profusely even i was blushing so change the environment she played FM in which all romantic numbers were playing first song.

" Tip tip barsa pani"

She changed the channel it played

"Tumhe apna banane ka"

Again now i changed the channel it was a tamil channel in that my favourite romantic song but we cant hear it, its to romantic.

"Vaseegara"

I was about to switch it off even she was about to switch it off our hands met and even our eyes met oh my god her big doe eyes i just get lost when i look at her eyes and even she was looking at me our eyelock was broke by phone oh my god its from mahi bhai i kept it in speaker and he started speaking.

MAHI BHAI : hi karthik nowadays so busy that you are not talking to me.

KARTHIK : nothing like that bhai just busy because of

Before i say he said which made me shocked

MAHI BHAI : haan because of your Ms. Fairy.

Where as priya looked at me with shock and asked through eyes who is Ms. Fairy.

But before i say mahi bhai said.

MAHI BHAI : oh Mr. Cricketer come out from yoir dreams of Ms. Fairy on 23 of this month we have match dont forget and please do say to your Ms. Fairy about the match so that she can see you and this time do wink after you hit 50 and 100 for her.

He completed i could not say anything i saw at priya who was first confused but later understood she was Ms. Fairy and she blushed profusely.

Before i could say about my engagement he cut the call, oh god now how will i explain to priya at the same time she correctly asked me.