part 15

hey guys thank you all for your lovely comments and votes it really means alot to me once again thank you all for your support.

PRIYA POV :

after they had their breakfast we all were sitting in living room and discussing about our shopping plans were as i saw karthik staring at me with a smirk on his face i dont know what is going on in his mind, after a second he came and sat beside me, i looked at him with an horrified expression were as he ignored me and started talking to bhabhi while sitting closer to me i looked at everyone who were busy in their work mom was in kitchen and dad went out so only me, he, bhabhi, bhai, ahana and shreya.

Shreya and ahana were playing and bhai and bhabhi were fighting because bhai said not to go for shopoing but bhabhi is adament.

Whereas karthik slowly took my hands in his hand and started caressing my hand he slowly traced his hand from my finger to my shoulders and came really close to me and said in my ears

KARTHIK : if you one more time call me bahu i will kiss you before everyone.
He said this and kissed my earlobe and moved a little and looked at me, i was feeling shy to look at him but he did not leave me he started tracing his hands from my forehead to my neckline making me feel shy and i dont know i feel more comfortable with him when he touches me.

He slowly traced his hands near my lips i looked at his hands and bited his hands whereas he shouted making others look at us with a teasing smile, because his hands were still on my lips his other hands were on my waist my hands were on his chest i was clutching his T shirt tightly we both released ourself and karthik said.

KARTHIK : wild cat

He whispered and bhai said

BHAI : karthik here me and ur bhabhi is fighting but you, you are busying in romancing that to before marriage and also before everyone.

Bhai said i felt really shy my cheek were crimson red and even karthik was blushing and said changing the topic.

KARTHIK : bhabhi were you want to go i will take you.

BHABHI : i want to go with my girls not with you boys and i want to buy some boys clothes for my new baby.
She said caressing her tummy and i smiled again karthik said

KARTHIK : bhabhi how can you say it a boy but i want a girl.

i looked at him shockedly and said.

PRIYA : already ahana is their so it should be a boy.

KARTHIK : no girl

PRIYA : boy

" Girl"

" Boy"

" Girl"

"Boy"

when he was about to say bhabhi interpreted us and said.

BHABHI : oh tom and jerry stop your fighting now no boy no girl whatever god gives we will accept and priya if you want a boy ask karthik he will surely help you and karthik if you want a girl than ask priya she will surely help you.

But what karthik said made me shock not only me but the whole family was shocked.

KARTHIK : i want a baby girl who is smart, cute, intelligent, naughty, beautiful like priya and sometimes wild also.

He said the last part winking at me where as my cheek turned crimson red bhabhi asked him.

BHABHI : what have you done to karthik priya he has totally changed after your entry in his life.