Chapter 1

"You wanted to speak with me, Dad?" Jisung asks as he walks into his fathers study.

Suho looks up from the file he had been studying.
"Yes, sit down I have something important to discuss with you."

Jisung takes a seat, wondering what was so important that his dad had pulled him away from his usual tasks.

"You know I've had you study the other major gang in the city?"

Jisung nods "SKZ their territory extends over more than half the city. Recently they've been scaring off the smaller gangs in the area, and gaining more territory."

Suho inclines his head "It's nice to know you did your research this time, but that's not the point of calling you up here today. Because as SKZ are gaining territory they are also gaining power, pretty soon they will be able too over power us with no contest. So we have to do something about it. Tonight there's a street race a few blocks from here SKZ are the ones hosting it-"

"Isn't that too close?"

"Mmm that's why we need to act. I want you to take a few men and go scout them out a bit, see who seems important or if anyone important even shows up, most importantly keep an eye out for Lee Minho he's the boss. He's young and reckless so I wouldn't doubt he would make an appearance."

Suho slides a picture across his desk.

"This is him. If he does show see if you can tell how much security he keeps with him."

Jisung nods "Got it. Who should I take with me?"

"Take Baekhyun and the newbie Jeongin."

Jisung nods again before standing and walking towards the door.

"I'll do my best"