Chapter 7

I didn't proof read this so please forgive me for any mistakes.

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

Baekhyun's pov

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

There's a knock on the window, I look up to see a man with blonde hair tapping the glass.

I glance at Jeongin, before rolling the window down.

"Can I help you?" I ask

He shakes his head.

"No, but I can help you."

He reaches a hand behind his back and my hand drifts down beside the seat where I keep my gun.

"You see the Boss wants you to take a trip with us. If you just come along nice and easy we'll make sure the both of you live."

He nods his head and the glass smashes beside Jeongin, but my instincts are faster than that.

I already have the car in gear and heading towards the racing strip.

"Jeongin my phone is in my right jacket pocket grab it and call Jisung."

There's no movement I glance over for a second, and he's frozen wide eyed.

"Jeongin! This is life or death get the phone."

He finally gets the phone and dials.

"H-he w-won't pickup."

He always picks up unless there's trouble.

"Aish, call Suho then, tell him we're in trouble."

I glance into the rearview mirror and see a car hot on our tails.

Jeongin hasn't hung up the phone yet, before the car smashes in the back corner of my car. Spinning us around, before we hit something and my head knocks against the window.

The world goes black.

Third Person

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

While Chan is pulling the two from the wrecked car, and Woojin, their medic, is making sure they're okay, Minho is tying Jisung's hands behind his back with zip ties and checking him for weapons.

Jisung is trying to keep his face blank, even though he wants to laugh due to the fact that he knows very well how to break the zip ties.

That's so cringy abduction movies. He's thinking to himself. If you're going to be a mafia at least invest in some handcuffs.

When Minho's done with that he places a blindfold over Jisung's eyes, and pushes him into the back of the car.

Jisung's POV

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━

Well that's inconvenient, it's harder to get loose if you can't see.