Chapter 15

Jisung
———————
———————————

"He's sending me as a spy."

Jisung snorts in disbelief. "Excuse me what?"

Minseok grins "He's sending me as a spy, to spy on my own mafia."

Jisung shakes his head with a laugh. "You- You are extremely good at your job, Hyung."

"Why thank you, Jisung. That means a lot coming from the mini-boss."

Jisung's expression sours and Minseok laughs along with Jeongin.

———————

If you haven't guessed yet, yes Minseok is a member of EXO their own spy sent to give them intel on SKZ. The very person who had gotten Minho's picture when no other Mafia even knew what he looked like.

Now, he's trying to explain the ironic event that would be sending him back home to Jisung and Jeongin who he'd only just now gotten a chance to meet.

———————

The three have been talking for a while now, but it's close to dinner now and Minseok has to go.

Before he leaves Minseok slips a small flip phone into Jisung's hand.

"I'll keep you updated once I get back."

Jisung nods glancing at Jeongin. "Thanks, Hyung. Make sure they get back safe, for me."

Minseok's face splits into a grin. "Of course. See you soon."

"See you."

Minho
———————
———————————

It's the next day and finally time for the meeting. Although he's confident (or overconfident as Chan would say.) Minho still gets nervous when something this risky is about to go down.

They pull into the warehouse where the meeting is supposed to take place and Minho parks the car once they're inside. He glances back at the three in the backseat, all of their hands are handcuffed behind their backs, with blindfolds. and Jisung, because he refused to shut up from the time they were brought to eat breakfast until it was time to leave, Jisung is gagged.

The warehouse was used to store cars back when it was new, now the building is gutted graffiti painting the walls. There are two wide doors on each end of the building and now a car pulls into the doors opposite of them.

Minho nods at Chan when Suho and Sehun step out of the car and the two of them follow suit leaving the three boys where they are for the time being.

The four men bow to each other when they meet, being respectful despite what they're all here for.

Suho is the first to speak. "Where are they?" He asks voice tense.

Minho puts a hand up. "They're in the car stay calm."

Minho nods his head and Chan leaves to go get them, it's only a few minutes before he's back all of their blindfolds are off but Jisung is still gagged for whatever reason. Minho eyes it then raises a brow at Chan who shrugs. "He tried to bite me."