Chapter 12

Jisung
✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴

Jisung is still deep in thought even though the three had been left alone close to an hour ago. He's not sure what's the best play at the moment. If it was just him he wouldn't have to worry, by himself he could get out, but with two other people depending on him he's doubtful, he could even get out of the basement.

While the deal doesn't sound bad at the moment, he knows there's a catch, everything has a price. He just doesn't how high the price is yet.

Baekhyun and Jeongin find him like that, spaced out on the bed he currently claims as his, he hasn't such as moved a muscle for the last hour.

Jeongin's the one who finally pulls him out of his trance. "Hyung?"

Jisung jerks his head up meeting Jeongin's eyes, then Baekhyun's.

"What is it?"

Baekhyun clears his throat "I think we need to talk." he says plopping down at the foot of the bed.

"I know you're considering doing it because you think you need to protect us, but you need to worry about yourself too."

Jisung smiles "I can take care of myself enough not to worry." he glances up at Jeongin. "You two though need constant supervision," he says jokingly.

It earns him a slap on the leg from Baekhyun. "Yah, I was doing this stuff before you even knew how to throw a punch."

Jisung rolls his eyes "I know it's a wonder you ever survived, if you hadn't had Chanyeol I doubt you would've."

Baekhyun pouts and Jeongin laughs at their banter, taking a seat beside Jisung.

"So, Hyung what are we going to do?"

Jisung sighs "We'll listen to his conditions because we really have no other choices. If the price is too high we'll refuse and figure some other way out of here, if it's not too high then the deal might be for the better."

Baekhyun looks skeptical but Jisung holds up a hand. "Let me finish. At some point, EXO and SKZ are going to fight, everyone knows it, you know it, I know it. When we do fight we're going to lose people. So, logically wouldn't it be better to stop it before it even happens?"

Baekhyun begrudgingly nods "I guess you're right."

"Of course, I'm right I'm the amazing Han Jisung." He replies with a purposefully annoying smirk, which only gets him another slap on the leg, but Baekhyun still looks worried.

Jisung's face softens "Hyung, we'll be fine, just like we always are. No matter what, we've still got each other yeah?"

Baekhyun nods patting the younger's knee. "Yeah, yeah we do."

"Now, both of you get your asses out of my room and go sleep. We won't be worth anything if we're tired."

Baekhyun snorts "Oh no, we better go Jeongin. We're making Jisung feel emotions."

Jeongin giggles standing with Baekhyun, they split ways in the hall both going to the rooms they slept in the night before.

Minho
✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴

Minho is just getting ready for bed when he hears a knock on his door. He knows when he opens it, it'll be Chan or Hyunjin or both.

For the love of God, don't be both. He thinks swinging the door open with a heavy sigh. Much to his surprise, it's Felix on the other side.

Felix gives him a cheerful smile. "Hi, Boss I hope I'm not bothering you." Minho almost snorts at Felix calling him Boss, he only enforces that honorific when there's someone important around but they use it as a joke most of the time. They being all the members who had joined them in the dining room and Changbin who is still absent blending in with EXO's men, which is no doubt the reason Felix has shown up at his door.

Minho shrugs "I guess not, come in."

Felix steps past Minho with a grin. "So, I was just wondering y'know. If we do this thing with EXO and decide to work together or whatever, are you gonna let Changbin come home?" he fiddles with his fingers looking down "It's been five months since I've seen him and that's quite literally been hell."

Minho sighs he knows quite well that the two being separated has taken it's toll, not only on Felix but Changbin as well. When work allows it the two are joined at the hip and Minho's not going to lie he's always been envious of the two, their relationship has this effortless rhythm about it that even couples who have been together for years would be jealous of, but while that's amazing it only hurts the two worse when they have to be separated.

Minho hates having to separate them but up until now he hasn't had a choice, Changbin is the best at what he does and Minho has needed all the information he could gather, but now if the deal goes through maybe he can call the man home.

Minho finally meets Felix's eyes giving him a soft smile. "If the deal goes through I'll call him home."

Felix's eyes light up and he throws himself at the older hugging him tightly. "Thank you, Hyung"

Minho squirms away with much difficulty, Felix is a lot stronger than he looks. "Don't thank me yet we still don't know what's going to happen."

Felix shrugs "I think it'll go fine."

"Goodnight, Hyung." he calls over his shoulder practically skipping out the door.

"Goodnight."

✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴

The next chapter is probably going to be long because a lot of stuff is about to go down.

Because the Minsung is taking so long to escalate I'll be giving you some cute Changlix and Chanbaek soon to hold you over.

As always if you like it please leave a vote I would really appreciate it.