Chapter 6

Jisung

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

"Lets race." the words come out of Lee Minho's mouth, but I don't understand.

Nobody knows we're here why target me. My hands tighten on the wheel, before I answer.

"Sure" He smirks

"Shall we go tell them to pair us up?"

I nod rolling my window back up and looking at Jeongin.

"Don't leave the car." I tell him before I step out.

Minho steps to my side walking with me to the person announcing.

When the guy sees Minho his eyes go wide before he stands and bows.

"What can I do for you, Boss?"

Minho coughs before pulling the guy aside to what he assumes is a safe distance, but I can still hear what they're saying.

"What have I told you about calling me boss in public, Seungmin?"

"Sorry Minho Hyung"

Minho nods slightly

"Make sure me and Jisung race together alright?"

They guy; Seungmin, turns to me. "What's your full name?"

I answer without hesitation.

"Han Jisung"

He nods writing on a piece of paper.

"Alright then you'll be up after three more sets." He says looking up.

Third Person

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

Minho and Jisung nod and Jisung bows, before they both go back to their cars.

The race is a half mile stretch across three city blocks. Each race starts at the flash of a light. The first one to reach the finish line receives 200,000 won (170 USD).

Just hearing that you would think one of these races would be a bad business decision, but it costs 90,000 won to get in and the money that is won hardly ever makes it out of the set up.

Along in the lot where Minho was parked there are several different vendors all either run by SKZ, or are paying SKZ to be there. All selling illegal drugs, guns, or car parts. (Certain parts are illegal to have on your vehicle because of surprise surprise street racers.)

Very rarely does anyone leave with more money then they came with.

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

Jeongin decided it was best to move to Baekhyun's car after Jisung told him what was going on, he was told to give Baekhyun an update.

While Jisung is telling Jeongin that; Minho is in the process of telling Chan not to freak out.

By the time they both got ready there was only one set left.