Chapter 5

I thought I could write a book completely in third person, but I thought wrong, so some parts will be switched to first person.

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

Jisung and the others arrive at the race a bit later than the scheduled time to start to not be noticed as much, there are plenty of late comers.

He's driving a black Ferrari.

In Jisung's mind the car was practically his baby, his dad had told him when he was 16 he would have to figure out his own way of buying a car

In Jisung's mind the car was practically his baby, his dad had told him when he was 16 he would have to figure out his own way of buying a car. Suho had said it was his first challenge in life, it took a year of doing various side jobs (With the help of Sehun, but don't tell Suho that.) but he had managed to afford it and then some. Since then he's had no trouble making his own money.

Jeongin is beside him in the passenger seat and Baekhyun is driving behind him in his own car. Jeongin is clearly nervous, which makes Jisung nervous even though he normally wouldn't be.

"Yah, Jeongin calm down, nothing ever goes wrong on a scout like this."

"Knowing my luck this'll be the first time it does." Jeongin mutters to himself. 

Jisung shakes his head knowing the younger wouldn't stop worrying.
Little did he know there was something to be worried about.

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

Minho is sitting on the hood of his car in a parking lot that was raised above the road. He watches as Jisung parks and steps out of his car. He sees Baekhyun park as well and watches as he moves to stand by Jisung's side. There's only one missing. But that thought was silenced as Jeongin steps out of the car still noticeably tense.

Chan who is beside Minho makes a noise of acknowledgement.

"That kid, I didn't realize it on the pictures, but I know him."  

Minho's eyes glance at the youngest of the three before settling back onto the one supposedly leading the scouting party.

Minho's pov
━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

"Who is he?" I ask

"You remember those two government workers? The ones who promised to get us some inside info if we payed upfront, but never contacted us again."

"Hmm, yeah I think I do. I told you to either get the info or money out of them, or make their lives hell."

I remember quite well actually, I ordered Chan not to kill them because I knew they had a kid. Since then I've made it a rule not to deal with anyone who has kids, it only complicates things.