Chapter 10

Jisung's only sitting there for another ten minutes before somebody new comes into the room.

He's someone who can only be described as cute, dyed blonde hair, and small face.

Jisung almost scoffs. This is seriously the guy they trust with me?

Jisung stays quiet watching the blonde fiddle with his phone, before looking up and raising an eyebrow.

"You're Jisung?" He says it with just a hint of disbelief, his way too deep to match his appearance.

Jisung sneers "Yeah. You're the guy who's going to get me out of here?" He asks copying the others tone.

The blonde rolls his eyes "Yeah apparently."

He walks over to Jisung, leaving the door to the room open, slipping a key from his back pocket.

As soon as the handcuffs holding him in place are gone Jisung makes his moving, swing his arm around to punch the blonde....

Except he's not there anymore, Jisung receives a nasty blow to the back of the head before he gets a chance to turn, and he stumbles forward falling to his knees.

"You shouldn't judge whether or not someone can fight, just on their looks." The blonde says with no malice in his voice at all.

He steps around Jisung and offers a hand that Jisung takes with a new found respect, letting him pull him to his feet.

"I'm Felix by the way." Felix says cheerfully like he hadn't just slugged Jisung on the back of the head.

Jisung grumbles under his breath, as he rubs the back of his head. He can see the amusement in Felix's eyes.

"Okay then let's get you to your room." He says turning his back on Jisung who has no choice but to follow.

As they walk Felix rambles on. "I doubt you'll be disappointed, the rooms down here are nicer than some of our rooms, honestly."

"Yeah I'm sure I'll have great time being held in captivity." Jisung says bitterly

Felix shrugs "If your life is gonna be shit anyway might as well be positive about it."

Felix finally stops, punching a code into a keypad beside a very sturdy looking door, and swings it open.

Jisung has to admit the room is nice, not as nice as his own room but nice enough.

Felix gestures for him to enter, and he does as he's told. "You'll find all your necessities inside" Then the doors swinging shut and Felix is gone.

Jisung grumbles a bit massaging his wrists.
"Cheery little shit isn't he?" He says under his breath.

✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴

Not long after their meeting Minho's calls Chan back to their office.

"I want you to set up dinner tonight, I want all three of them there, as well as all our major members."

Chan looks at him in disbelief "You're not serious?"

"Do I look like I'm kidding? I want every exit from the dining room covered by at least two guards but I don't want any of the three prisoners to see them."

Chan runs a hand through his hair sighing heavily. "You know you'll be the death of both me and Hyunjin?"

Minho waves a hand at him.
"If we die, we die together."

Chan only shakes his head leaving to tell Hyunjin the new order.

  ✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴

Just a short update to hold you all over until I can write something longer.

In less than 24 hours I'm turning 17 and I am stressed. I want to be 16 just a little bit longer.

Anyway, I hope you all had a good Christmas and that you'll have a great 2020 💜