Chapter 14

Jisung

✒---------------------------------------------

After the deal had been made Jisung was given his phone to contact his father to ask for a meeting.
Suho had reluctantly agreed after a lot of pleading on Jisung's part.

The meeting was set to take place the following day in neutral territory. Both parties agreed that only Suho and Sehun from EXO were allowed to be there and Minho and Chan from SKZ of course along with the three who's lives were in question.

Now, everyone had returned to their rooms to "rest", of course, Jisung isn't resting he's pacing the floor. Was he scared? No, not now that Baekhyun and Jeongin would be safe. Nervous? Yeah, but not scared.

He could deal with this on his own, what puts him on edge is when he has others depending on him. He just has to make that everything goes smoothly tomorrow and it'll be fine.

There's a knock on the door that finally pulls the boy out of his own mind, he answers it to find Jeongin on the other side. The younger is fidgeting nervously and Jisung steps back so he can come inside.

"Hyung, can I ask you something?" He asks sitting on the bed, eyes downcast.

"Of course." Jisung's answer is instant.

"Why did you do it?" Jeongin questions finally lifting his head to look at Jisung, eyes wide, completely innocent and Jisung is reminded of how young the boy is and how inexperienced he is in this world.

"Why did I agree to stay you mean?"

Jeongin nods and Jisung sighs moving to sit beside him on the bed.

"Because I never fear for myself, maybe that's a bit reckless but it's the way I am, but I do fear for others. My father says that's my biggest weakness, I put the people I care about before myself and that's dangerous in this world. I'm fine with being left behind but I can't leave anyone else behind." Jisung explains.

Jeongin looks away processing this for a moment before turning back to the older. "Will you be okay?"

Jisung smiles nodding "Of course."

Jeongin doesn't seem to relax any. "I think..." His brows furrow "I think I understand how you feel. I would stay if you and Baekhyun could go, but I wouldn't be as brave as you are about it."

"Baekhyun says it's not bravery when it's me" Jisung jokes trying to lighten the mood. "He says it's my stupidity."

It works Jeongin giggles. "He might be right, Hyung."

Jisung laughs along with him glad to see the younger smile. "He might just be."

Unknown

✒---------------------------------------------

"If the deal goes through I want you to follow those two back to their Headquarters. I'm calling Changbin but I need to make sure nobody plans on doing anything against us." Minho says to the man sitting across his desk from him. "Ask to join them as a new recruit and make sure they don't suspect you're with us."

The man nods with a smirk "Will do, Boss."

Minho smiles "You may be excused now."

The man stands walking out of the office, shaking his head once the door is closed with a chuckle.

He heads for the basement, already knowing the code to the door. These people trust too easily.

Surprisingly, there are no guards and for all the pleading Hyunjin has done with Minho the idiot still hasn't had cameras put in the basement.

The man lightly knocks on the first door he comes to before opening it to find Jisung and Jeongin sprawled out on the bed giggling like idiots.

Jisung is the first to his feet but relaxes instantly once he meets the eyes of the man in the doorway.

Jisung grins sitting back on the bed.

"Hey, Minseokie Hyung."

✒---------------------------------------------