Chapter 2

Suho watches as Jisung exits the room and sighs. In truth he hadn't wanted to get close to the boy 9 years ago when he had popped into his life.
He would treat him just like any other man under his control, but Jisung was too much like his mother, he could act goofy and immature no matter how many times Suho told him not too.

Undoubtedly, the boy had grown on him, he now harbours a soft spot for him that he has for no one else, except Sehun.

Suho thinks back too how it happened; Suho had been 17 at the time and he was rebellious, he liked to slip out of his father's control and act like a normal teenager.

That's when he met Jisung's mother, Han Jisoo. She was a year older than him, but you couldn't tell she always acted younger.

One night they had a little too much fun, and Jisoo got pregnant. Suho promised he would take care of her, but she found out who he was and who his father was. After that she drove him away saying she would have no part of that life. She moved away when he wouldn't leave her alone and he couldn't find her after that, even though he tried.

When Suho was 21 his father was shot and killed, and he had to take the role of the boss. He no longer had the time to search for Jisoo and his son, because the gang was in chaos. Although he did keep the same flip phone he had when they were together, she was the only one with the number so if that phone were to ever ring, it would be her.

A few years later Sehun was recruited into the gang. Suho fell in love with him and was finally able to let Jisoo go, but one day when he was 27 that flip phone finally rang, but it wasn't Jisoo's voice on the other side, it was a young boy's. A boy who sounded like he had been crying "I-is th-this Junmyeon?" the boy had stuttered out and Suho had froze, only a few people had ever called him that; his parents, Sehun, and Jisoo.

"It is, who is this?"

The boy sniffed "My name is Han Jisung my Mom told me to call this number if something happened to her."

Suho's stomach had dropped at the last part.

The boy continued "We don't have any family and she told me you would take care of me."

Sehun had walked in during the conversation to see Suho with glossy eyes like he was about too cry. Suho looked up to meet Sehun's eyes and shuddered slightly. This was the Suho no one else was allowed to see, because they would call him weak and he couldn't afford that.

With Sehun there for support Suho had pulled himself together slightly and continued the conversation.

"Your mother was right I'll take care of you. Where are you?"

The boy had given him his location and once it was confirmed that Suho was the boys father he was allowed to take him home.

Suho later found out that Jisoo had died from breast cancer, he also found out that if she had the money she could've lived.

Suho pulls himself back to the present saying to himself there's no point of dwelling on the past.

Just in time for someone to knock on his door. "Come in"

A shorter man with black hair walked into the room bowing.

"Boss, we have a problem."

Suho leans forward in his chair "What is it?"

"A bunch of men came into one of our underground outlets. They trashed the place, but we were able to take one. Chanyeol drilled him and he says he's from SKZ."

Suho nods "I was afraid of this. Kyungsoo, tell Chanyeol to get as much information as possible then get rid of him. We don't need him getting loose and running his mouth."

"Yes Boss"

Kyungsoo bows before exciting the room.

Suho leans back into his chair sighing all hell is going to break loose soon.