Chapter 4

Hyunjin's cursing could be heard before he even walked in the door. He'd just spent the better part of three hours trying to find enough men to protect his Boss'/(Now ex) friend's ass.

He walks into Minho's office slamming the door behind him (Anyone but him and a few others would probably already be dead at this point).

"Do you think your indestructible you moron?"

Minho looks up from whatever he had been reading, startled.

"And if I do?"

Hyunjin snorts "I should just knock you out and give you to all the people who want to kill you, then I wouldn't have to worry about protecting your arrogant ass."

"You'd miss me."

"Don't sound so sure."

Minho stands coming around the table and wrapping an arm around Hyunjin's shoulders.

"If you meant that you wouldn't protect me all the time."

"You're cazy you know that?"

"Yep"

Hyunjin finally sighs giving in before he shrugs Minho's arm off of him. "Do you even realize how many people you've ticked off?"

"I do I just don't care."

Hyunjin runs a hand through his hair walking to the door, before he turns to say one last thing. "If you get your ass killed it's not my fault I already did my job, so don't blame me."

Minho chuckles to himself while he watches him leave. Leave it to Hyunjin to be dramatic.

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

Meanwhile at EXO's compound Jisung is about ready to strangle a certain silver haired man by the name of Byun Baekhyun.

Where the hell is he? Jisung looks around the compound's cafeteria. Jeongin is already seated at the table, he had showed up on time forty minutes ago and Baekhyun was still nowhere to be found.

Jeongin's fingers tap the table nervously, it's the first thing he's been told to do since he was found three weeks ago.
It had been Sehun and Jisung who'd found him.