xv. arranged (medieval!klaus)

a/n: hey guys, here is part two for this klaus imagined. i don't really have a plan for how long this mini series will be, but i hope you enjoy reading it as much as i enjoy writing it.
warnings: language
request: same as before

Morning came quickly for you, much to your dismay. Sitting up in the bed, you admired the rose coloured blankets on top of you. It seemed to be covered with hand stitched embroideries of a garden, with green trees everywhere and bees dotted here and there. You traced your fingers over the scene, and barely noticing the maid knocking and walking into your room. She cleared her throat and you were pulled from your daydream.

"Lady Y/N, shall I open the curtains for you?"

You nodded, and she swiftly walked across the room and yanked back the curtains, making you cringe from the light. She looks back at you covering your eyes and laughs.

"My apologies, I know I like my eyesight as well in the morning."
"It's okay, I best be up and getting dressed anyway. Where is my suitcase?"
"Oh no need Lady Y/N, we have clothes for you to wear today. Master Klaus thought it be best if you wear specially designed clothes, rather then a dress."
"Huh? What do you mean specially designed clothes? What am I doing today?"
"You're going horseback riding of course!"

You turn around to face Vanya and Allison, the source of the voice, both of whom are leaning against your doorframe, one either side. Allison is already dressed in navy riding gear, her curly brown hair tied back in a simple plait. Vanya however is in a dress similar to yesterday's, her hair straightened and falling just past her shoulders. You smile at the maid and she nods, leaving as quickly as she had come.

You inspected the riding uniform hanging up on the dresser. It was navy blue, like Allison's, with red trimming along the sides of the jacket. It had the Hargreeves' crest sewed over the pocket, and dark black buttons also engraved with the crest. The boots were black riding boots, which seemed to be recently polished and were shining proudly.

"We hope it all fits you. It was Vanya's, but she doesn't wear it anymore."
"Why not?"

Vanya shrugs, picking at a loose thread on her dress.

"Dad makes me stay here, to study I guess. He tries to seperate me from everyone else as much as possible."

She looks down sadly, and Allison rubs her arm. You give her a sympathetic smile.

"But a least I get to hang out with you guys for one day!"

You're about to ask what she means, when suddenly, you hear a bell ringing furiously.

"Breakfast is ready. Hurry up and get dressed Y/N!"

Allison and Vanya turn and leave, shutting the door behind them. You sigh, and decide you might as well try it on. Surprisingly, it fits like a glove. Shoving the boots on your feet, you make your way downstairs. Weaving your way through the endless hallways, it took you another five minutes until you find the dining hall. All the siblings are already sitting down at the tables, digging into their food. Like yesterday, the table was laid out with piles of food, this time pancakes, hash browns, bacon, eggs, anything you could think of. At your entry, all heads in the room lift up. There is silence in the room, examining you and your outfit. One of the boys, Diego you think, smirks and speaks.

"Looking good Y/N. That colour looks great on you."

You let out a breath you didn't know you were holding in and smile at him. Once again, you see a spot next to Klaus free, so you move towards there. You still feel awkward around him after last night, but you push away the guilt.

"So Y/N, you excited to ride today?"

Diego asks you.

"I mean, yeah it should be fun. I've never really been riding so I think I'll be pretty bad. But I'm not sure my mother and father would want me to go riding..."