✼ F O U R T E E N

CHAPTER FOURTEEN Vincent, Quinn and the Doctor

        QUINN AND THE Doctor had decided to take Amy to multiple earth events that she had always wanted to see

QUINN AND THE Doctor had decided to take Amy to multiple earth events that she had always wanted to see. Amy was oblivious to their reason why but that did not mean she didn't notice how much closer they had become. They held hands more often, whispered things in each other's ears and their flirting increased. She was both jealous and happy for them at the same time.

"Thanks for bringing me." She said. They had brought her to a museum in her own timeline as there was an interesting expose about Vincent Van Gogh. In the background they could hear one of the guides talk.

"You're welcome." Smiled the Doctor, his grip on Quinn's hand tightening a bit. The Israelis woman, meanwhile, just smiled brightly while looking around at all the paintings. She loved art, it was just so beautiful and inspiring.

"You're both being so nice to me," Amy stated with her eyes playfully narrowed. "Why are you being so nice to me?"

The Doctor shrugged and Quinn could see the flicker of panic in his eyes. "I'm always nice to you."

Quinn gave a lighthearted chuckle as Amy said. "Not like this. These places you're taking me. Arcadia, the Trojan Gardens, now this. I think it's suspicious."

"What? It's not," he quickly replied. "There's nothing to be suspicious about."

Quinn gave another lighthearted chuckle. "She's joking, Doc." Smiled the Israelis woman. The Time Lord saw the twinkle of happiness in her eyes and he knew she was feeling better.

Every since their talk about what to do now that Rory was gone, the two had a better understanding for one another. They didn't know entirely know how but they went with it, getting closer along the way.

And he knew he came particularly close with Quinn because of her and he knew it was bad. She was dead. Quinn just looked, talked and acted like her. Yeah, totally normal. And then there was the matter of the Gallifreyan fob watch.

Amy frowned slightly. "Quinnie's right I was joking. Why aren't you?" She asked.

"Oh, look! It's the Church at Auvers!" Quinn points out, saving the Doctor of having to answer. She knew Amy loved that painting.

Amy gasped out of excitement and dragged the two over to get a closer look at the painting. "Oh, wow," breathed the ginger. "There it is. The actual one." She holds the guide book next to the painting as if she's comparing them.

Both Quinn and the Doctor smiled at Amy's excitement. "Yes, you can almost feel his hand painting it right in front of you, carving the colours into shapes," the Doctor beamed before he furrowed his eyebrows as he noticed something. "Wait a minute."

"What?"

"Please tell me we can go fight aliens with Vincent Van Gogh," Quinn said, hopping from one food to another with a beaming smile. "That would be so awesome!"