✼ F O U R T Y T H R E E

CHAPTER FOURTY THREE Reacquainted

          AMY AND RORY watched in confusion as the Time Lord used his sonic to deactivate the forcefield surrounding the TARDIS, Quinn giggling excitedly besides him

AMY AND RORY watched in confusion as the Time Lord used his sonic to deactivate the forcefield surrounding the TARDIS, Quinn giggling excitedly besides him. Her grip on his hand stronger than ever. They entered the blue box, but the Doctor quickly pokes his head back out to smile and point at River gleefully.

He's pulled back inside by Quinn, the last thing the others hear are their excited laughs and giggles before the door closed.

     Inside the TARDIS, the Doctor closed the doors and then turned around. With his back now to the doors, he watched as an eager and giggling Quinn stood on the opposite side of the consul, materializing the blue box.

     With cautious steps, the Time Lord came to stand at the side of the consul, Quinn standing in front of him with only the time rotor separating them. The pair kept sneaking hooded glances to one another as they worked on the consul.

     Quinn sucked her bottom lip between her teeth, which made the huge grin on her lips slightly less bigger. She couldn't believe this was happening.

     The Doctor, with a big smile of his own, was the first one of the two of them to speak up, "Hello."

     "Hi," She greeted back, tawny brown meeting whiskey colored orbs. More giggles left them. There was another long pause of silence in which they just stared giddily at one another before finally Quinn said, "I suppose you're wondering where I've been all these years."

     He nodded, "Amongst other things."

     Slowly, she approached him with some caution in her step and a seductive, mischievous grin on her lips. "Well, why don't I show you."

     Delicate hands wrapped around his wrist as she came to stand very close to him. So close, in fact, that they could feel each other's breath on their cheeks. Very carefully, Quinn placed his two pointer fingers against her temples, then she let go of his wrists and wrapped her arms around his neck to bring him in even closer. She leaned her forehead softly against his and the Doctor slowly closed his eyes as they delved into her memories.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

     The events happened very quickly, flashes of it all happening right in front of their eyes. Like, Quinn's first memory of her staring up at Madam Kovarian, or her second memory of Amy Pond —in the stark white outfit the pair had seen her in two seconds ago— staring down lovingly at Quinn and her sister.

The next flash was of Aleta, separating baby Kyra Quinn from baby Melody. After that, the flashes consisted of two little orphaned girls as they were trapped in spacesuits, crying out for help to the President of the United States. Then, of Aleta and Madam Kovarian dropping kid!Kyra Quinn off at a futuristic looking doorstep.