✼ T H I R T Y F O U R

CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR The Doctor's Wife Is Quinn's Girlfriend

        A GIGGLE ESCAPED Quinn's plump, pink lips as she watched Rory's face while the Doctor was telling a story

A GIGGLE ESCAPED Quinn's plump, pink lips as she watched Rory's face while the Doctor was telling a story. The story was about an adventure that the Time Lord had with Quinn and Amy while Rory had been dead.

"And then we discovered it wasn't the Robot King after all, it was the real one. Fortunately, I was able to re-attach the head."

"Only because I distracted that weird dude." Quinn commented with a look to the Time Lord, who bowed his head and chuckled.

"Do you believe any of this stuff?" Rory asked his wife.

A smug smile made her way onto Amy's lips. "I was there."

"Oh, it's the warning lights," Said the Doctor as he watched the red lights flicker from the corner of his eyes. "I'm getting rid of those. They never stop."

"Hmm, I wonder why."

"Shut up."

"Oh, please. You don't even know how to turn them off."

"I do too!"

Quinn smirked and leaned forward onto the consul, raising her brow teasingly. "Oh, really? Show me."

"Show me." The Time Lord mimicked as he started to try putting out the flashing red lights. Nothing happened.

The smirk on Quinn's face widened as she flipped one small switch which caused the lights to go out. The Doctor gaped at her with his mouth hanging slightly open before snapping it close and turning his nose up, ignoring what just happened and went on to fly the TARDIS.

Quinn giggled and walked over to the Time Lord. "Oh, it's alright, Doc. I won't take her from you." She teased, tapping her finger against his nose.

The Doctor opened his mouth to tell her something when there was a tapping noise coming from the doors outside the TARDIS. The Doctor's and Quinn's heads swiveled around to the door so fast, they could have gotten a whiplash.

"What was that?" Asked the ginger, coming back up onto the consul platform with her husband in tow.

The Doctor frowned. "The door. It knocked."

"Right," Rory nodded. "We are in deep space."

"Very, very deep." Quinn breathed with big eyes. She exchanged a look with the Doctor and he nodded. He moved forward, down the steps and towards the door while Quinn stayed at the consul.