Prologue

Leah's POV

"Lord, you called for me?" I said as I bowed my head. "Leah darling how many times have I told you not to call me Lord when we are alone." he said. I smiled and looked at the figure infront of me; my father. "Why did you call for me father?" I asked seriously. "Can I not hang out with my precious daughter?" he pouted. I rolled my eyes and gave him a glare. "I can't believe you are the Lord of Hell. Why are you so childish?" I said. He just brushed me off. "I have a mission for you. This file has all the documents. In short, you are going to Earth and protect the Werewolves from the rise of the rouges." he said very seriously. "Yes sir. I'll always be in the shadows for look out. I'll help the werewolves with my everything." I said as I was about leave. "When you are there please don't be so uptight and have some fun going to parties and fall in love will ya." He said jokingly. I sighed and left to prepare.

My father, Lucifer or Satan as many people know him as ruthless, evil, dark and so many things. For me, he is the most kind, thoughtful, funny father there is. I have been training in different martial arts and my powers since I started to walk. Now I am the most feared soldier in hell. I whistled for my hell hound Ramsy. She is one of the second generation of the hell hounds that guard the gates of Hell. All the hounds have enhanced speed, invisibility, heightened sense of smell and super strength but Ramsy is very special she has an extra ability she can change size. So in the human world she'll look like a big Hound dog. My father gave her to me as a gift to me when I was 5. She has been beside me since and is very loyal to me. She will kill anyone who threaten me.  I get on my hound as she is almost 6 ft . Well lets get this show on the road. Earth here I come. 

(RAMSY in human world)

Hey lovies 

the photo above is Leah..  share your thoughts with me in the comments.

xoxo