Chapter 3

(A picture of Adam Daniels) 

Leah's POV

They charged at us with their wolf form and I smirked. I punched one of the rouges in his snout and snapped his neck. I looked at Ramsay and it looked like she was having fun. After killing the rouges, I returned to the little girl. Ramsay changed her size and was licking the girl's cheek. I don't know why I feel a connection to her and maybe Ramsay feels it too. " Hey, my name is Leah. What's your name?" I asked her making her sit on a rock. "Lilly Evans." She softly said and started to cry and I hugged her and asked what happened to her parents. "These bad men killed them. Uncle Dom picked me up and started running but they were behind us. Uncle Dom told me to run and he fought them. They must've killed him too. Everyone in my pack is dead." and started crying harder. I huged her and tried to soothe her. She was just 5 years old and she had to go through so much at this young age. I decided to take her in. "You'll stay with me from now ok darling." I softly said. She nodded as she slowly stopped crying. She was hurt and couldn't walk properly so Ramsay carried her home. 

There was an extra room that was empty in the house so I decided she would stay there. We all needed a long bath so I put her dirty clothes in the washing machine so it would be clean till we were finished. Lilly and I gave Ramsay a bath first. After Ramsay was done. I gave Lilly a bath and she helped me bath. She was smiling and happy which made me smile. After the bath, her clothes were also ready. I need to take her shopping. She wore the same clothes for today. It was 8 pm and we were starving. "What do you wanna eat baby?" I asked her. Her eyes lit up. "Can we have some spaghetti and meatballs please?" she asked. I smiled and nodded. I started to make it and Lilly was watching the TV with Ramsay. "Dinner's ready." I said. Both of them ran towards the island. After dinner, Lilly was helping me with the dishes when she suddenly asked me," Leah what should I call you?" I smiled and said that she could call me anything she wants. With hope in her eyes she said,"Can I call you Mama?"  I froze. "Lilly but are you okay with that?" I said. "Yeah. You remind me of her." she said looking down. I hugged her and kissed her forehead. "Yes. You can call me Mama." I replied. "Thank you Mama." She said and hugged me tighter. Telling her to get ready for bed. I decided to make a phone call. "Hey Henry it's me. I need you to make a fake birth certificate and other official document needed in Earth. The name is Lilly Evans Hunt and in Mother's place write Leah Rose Hunt. The date of birth is 5th of May 2014 I expect the documents ready by tomorrow  afternoon. Just mail it to my current location." I said. "Yes ma'am." he said and with that I hung up the phone.

I went to my room saw Lilly playing with Ramsay. Since her room was not ready she was sleeping with me. She snuggled up to me and slept soundly. I hugged her closer and kissed her forehead. In that moment I missed my mom alot. I never got a proper love from my mother and I was nervous about this whole Mom thing. It has not even been a few hours of meeting Lilly and I know she has me hooked on her pinky fingers and I would do anything for her happiness. I will protect her with my life.  I felt myself going into a deep slumber. 

I woke up and it was 8 am. Thankfully today was a public holiday so we have time to go shopping.  I woke Lilly up and took her to the bathroom to brush. Giving her an extra pair of toothbrush she brushed her teeth. "What do you want for breakfast?" I asked her. "Eggs and bacon." she replied. I made my way to the kitchen to make some breakfast. I gave Ramsay her breakfast. I made a heavy breakfast because we needed to do alot of shopping. I wore a floral print cut out dress in blue with my converse shoes. I grabbed my car keys and we left for the mall. It was so much fun listening to some disney songs with Lilly. She was adorable. We first went to the furniture store to look for a bed. After the furniture shopping we went to do some dress shopping for Lilly. She was so excited. I bought her a lot of cute dresses and shoes. Lilly was a smart girl for her age. It was already 1 pm and we were exhausted and starving so we went to the food court to get some pizza. After lunch we went back to the car to keep all the bags we had inside the trunk and backseat. We again did some dress shopping, stationary and accessory for the both of us. She was playing with some toys and making funny faces. I was laughing and clicking some pictures of her. I smelled Ruby and the gang. I was relieved that I sprayed some scent masking formula on Lilly or the situation could've gotten worse. As I was paying for Lilly's toys I heard someone call out my name. I looked at the direction where the sound came from and saw it was Ruby. I waved at her. After paying I went to hug Ruby. "What are you doing here?" she asked. "Shopping for my daughter." I said and everyone froze. "Y-Your daughter?" she asked. "Yeah. This is Lilly." I introduced her and Lilly waved timidly. They were still in shock. I sighed if Thomas found out he will not let it slide. After saying our goodbyes we went to get some icecream.  Lilly got chocolate icecream while I got vanilla. 

We reached home at 3 and Lilly's official documents were inside the mailbox. Taking all the stuff from the car, I put on the living room. I give Ramsay some snacks. Lilly's furniture was coming by 4 so we had some time to kill. Lilly was watching the TV so I called the Wolvine Primary for Lilly to start school. I was relieved that she can start school tomorrow. The movers were  setting up her room. I made a small snack for them to eat as a way to show gratitude. The furniture setting finished by 7. Her room had a queen sized bed with two dressers on each side with table lamps. she also had a study table with a tapee beside with and a hanging chair that can fit the both of us. "Do you like it baby?" I asked. She jumped up and down with happiness and hugged me and kissed my cheek. 

 After everone left Lilly and I made way to her room to finish her closet organizing

 After everone left Lilly and I made way to her room to finish her closet organizing. I vaccumed her room and started to put her clothes. I looked at the clock and it was 8 30. We made our way to the kitchen. I was going to make some Mac N' Cheese. I gave Ramsay some raw meat. After dinner as I was washing dishes I heard the door bell go off. Lilly went to open the door and said,"Mama there's someone at the door." I paused everything and smelled the scent. It was Thomas. "Sweetie why don't you go upstairs and put ur clothes on the closet. Ramsay go help her." I said. "What is it Thomas?" I asked him. "I didn't believe Ruby when she said you have a daughter. But it turns out she was right." he said. "Your point?" I asked. "Who's the father?" he asked very seriously. "Its none of your bussiness." I said starting to get annoyed. "Who is the father dammit Leah. How can you have a child with another man." He yells. "The last time I remember I dont need your permission to do things. So back off and mind your bussiness." I said. His eyes started to change colour. His wolf must've wanted control. Getting into defense mode I growled lightly. "You hurt my daughter I will kill you." I said. That must've brought some sense in him. He growled lightly and left. 

(Finished closet)

(Finished closet)

Uguhhh I'm starting to get some stress lines on my face because of Thomas. After finishing cleaning up I went to help Lilly with her closet. After finishing organizing I showered Lilly  and tucked her inside her new bed. She was super excited about her room and instantly went to sleep.  

Hey lovies

I was writing the part at 3 in the morining because inspiration just struck. Do comment your thoughts. 

xoxo