Chapter 5

(Lucifer's room)

I came down after a good sleep to see Lilly and dad all ready. "Goodmorning everyone. Why are you guys all ready?" I said sitting on the island. "We have a bussiness meeting I suggest you get ready fast too." Ugh I hate these meetings. Dad has a company here in this realm so he often gets a pass for not being in hell and since I'm the heir I have been going to these meetings since I was 15. Dad is a badass but he's a total softy. So clients won him over very easily. So I went with him so he doesnt mess up. We owned two restaurants having 3 michelin stars each and a real estate company. All of them were making good profit. We decided to have breakfast out. So, I went to get ready. After getting ready in 30 min I saw Lilly and dad watching TV. "Okay guys let's go." I said and with that we went out the house with Ramsy. At the cafe I decided to have french toast with scrambled eggs and bacon and a cappuccnio (to go). Lilly wanted to eat pancakes with sauage. Dad wanted a chicken wrap with americano (to go). After the breakfast we headed towards our company which was about 2 hrs away from here.

 After the breakfast we headed towards our company which was about 2 hrs away from here

We reached the company at 11 and the meeting started in 15 minutes. I let Lilly play with Ramsy at my office. I was hoping to avoid office when I was here but I guess some things are inevitable. I asked one of the workers to keep an eye on her until I come back. Kissing her forehead me and dad left for the meeting. 

We talked about opening a new restaurant in the town where I was living. I wanted it to be a family restaurant; a cozy and affordable one with a good amount of variety in food. A place where young teenagers come for dates and friends can hangout and parents can come with or without their kids. I didn't want this to be very flashy. Ofcourse most of the dirtectors were against this since they want more money. They started to critisize the idea and it started to make me mad. Everyone knew it was a bad idea to make me mad. So I took a long breath. I showed them the presentation about the plan and after some explanation everyone agreed on it. 

It was 12 pm when the meeting finished. I rushed to Lilly. She was colouring on her colouring book and Ramsy was looking at her. "Hey baby. You missed me?" I said. "Mama. You're back." she said and ran towards me. Packing her stuff, we decided to head back. Dad suggested we go shopping and Lilly was so happy. It was 2 and I was starving so we decided to head towards a restaurant. It was one of those where snobby people came to eat. I hate these kinds of restaurants but dad loved them for research. We ordered cheese sticks, spaghetti and meatballs, lasagna and margherita pizza. After finishing the food as we were heading outside I saw Thomas and some people heading inside. It must be a meeting or something. I remembered dad was here. Shit. Thomas looked at me and ignored me. I felt a sense of relief and a little hurt. "Honey let's go." dad called out. I rushed towards the exit. "Was he your mate? Want me to kick his ass?" he asked. "Dad let's just go." I said. We shopped for a bit. Dad bought some new suits and shoes. Lilly and I also bought a few things. "Hey leah." someone said. I turned to see Ruby. "Hey Ruby. What's up?" I said. "Are you coming to the game tonight?" she said. "Game?" I asked confused. "Yeah we're playing against the Royals. It's a private school. They're our rivals. So, will you?" she said. "Yeah. I'll be there." I said and we said our goodbyes. I joined dad and Lilly. Lilly was playing in the kids playground. I looked at her with so much pride. "Hey dad. Do you think I made the right choice? I mean Lilly is a werewolf and I'm a hybrid; an abomination. Am I wrecking her life?" I asked. "Honey. I am so proud of you. You looked after someone in need and called her as your own. No matter the different species you guys are the love that I see between you two is like a mother and her child. I know you couldn't get your mother's love and I know you get scared and I'm always there for you. I sometimes think what would happen if your mother was here. I just want to see you happy honey. You deserve it." He said and hugged me and I thanked him. It was 4 30 and I needed to get ready for the game at 6. I called Lilly back. "Papa Papa let's go for icecream." she said and ran towards dad. Lilly started to call dad Papa short for Grandpapa. "Anything for my girl." he said and kissed her cheeks. "My favourite women in the world. I love u two alot." He said and kissed both our cheeks. I heard a cough behind us. I turned to see Thomas. He was furious. "So he's the father. I can't believe you. You hooked up with an older guy. You are such a slut. I'm glad I rejected you." He yelled. Adam was asking him to calm down. I had tears coming out of my eyes. "Watch your language young man." dad said. "So what old man. I will say what I want to say. Fuck you." He yelled. Dad punched him. "Shut the fuck up kid. Who are you to talk shit about my daughter? If I catch you saying shit about her again I will kill you." Dad warned him. "Dad leave it. Let's just go." I pulled him away from Thomas. I looked at him and he was on the ground with shock on his face. We reached home. "How can he say that about his mate? I really wanna kill him and when he's dead ooh I'll have a special place for him in hell. He made you cry and even I haven't seen you cry. He called u a slut. Leah we should go back. You don't need to protect his pack. They can get killed for all I care." He said. "Dad calm down I know you are angry. Trust me I am too. But I can't let innocent people die just because their future Alpha is a dick." I said. "How can you be so big hearted honey. You get this from your mother. I am so proud of the woman you have become." He said and hugged me. "Ok guys let's get ready for the game." I said. 

We were taking my car

We were taking my car. I finally found a parking spot in the parking lot. All the girls and moms were looking at dad if he was a piece of meat. The game started and there were alot of moms that wanted to introduce themselves. Rolling my eyes I went to grab a seat for us. I saw Ruby coming towards us. "Hey Leah. I heard what happened with Thomas. I'm so sorry." she said. "Ruby. I'm sorry but I don't want your apology. I want an apology from Thomas. He insulted me infront of my child and my father. He is not getting away from this." I said. She sighed and said she understood and left. "Mama. Don't listen to him. You're amazing. He's a bully." Lilly said. I laughed and kissed my daughter's forehead. Dad finally got free from all the moms. I kinda felt bad for him. "Hey honey. After what happened today I think I should stay. I mean we are starting a bussiness here." he said. "No dad you can't stay here. I mean you can have a room here but you need to go back home too. They need you there. Dad I'll be fine here. I'll foresee the renovation and everything so don't worry dad." I said. "Dad can you look after Lilly tomorrow? I have an appoinment at Ted's. I need a homecoming dress." I said and he agreed to have a grandfather and granddaughter day. He loves Lilly. I went to the bathroom and saw none other than the famous Abigail Palmer. "Oh look if it isn't the slut Leah Hunt. I heard you have a daughter. I bet the father left cuz he was disgusted with you." The girls laughed and passed by me. I swear I really wanna beat her up. After freshening up I was going up to my seat when I saw Thomas and Abigail making out. I felt hurt. After seeing that I went outside for a breather. I was sitting alone when I felt a presence behind me. It was the future King of Werewolves. I know that because I did some research on him. "What's a pretty girl like you doing here alone?"he said. "Was enjoying the silence until a minute ago." I said. He laughed. "I'm William Berkley, the quaterback of the ROYALS." he said. "Oh. Congratulations on the win." I said. "So you look new here." he said. "Well I am a senior at Wolvine high. I just moved in this town." I said. "Mama let's go. I'm tired." Lilly said. I introduced Lilly and William. Turns out he loves kids. "Hey honey. It's getting late." dad said approching us. "Hello Mr. Hunt. Wow you are handsome and you have a beautiful daughter." William said shaking dad's hand. I can tell dad was impressed. He even invited us to the Royal Ball. It was next weekend. We exchanged numbers and he texted me the address. Okay I need Ted to make me two new dresses. Wow he is gonna be stressed. 

Coming home we all showered and sat in the living room for a movie. We decided to watch Tangled. Lilly loves it. She slept on the halfway through the movie. I carried her to her room and tucked her. I said goodnight and headed towards my bed. I thought about everything that happened today. I hope tomorrow is a better day. Suddenly I get a text from William. 

W: Hey I have a surprise for you tmrw ;) 

L: That's so sweet. What is it?

W: That's the whole meaning of surprise. You'll know it tmrw. 

with that I fell asleep.

hey lovies 

hope u like the story so far. I'd love to know your thoughts.