Chapter 4

(A picture of Lilly )

Thomas's POV

After getting home from a long day at school. I was limping as it was still hurting from the force Leah threw the ball. You deserved it. How could you reject her.  I rolled my eyes at my wolf.  She's human I can't mate with her. Human or not she's our mate and she's beautiful .  Don't be a love sick pup. Blocking my wolf I walked inside the kitchen and saw that mom was making lunch. I went and kissed her cheek. "How was school honey?" she asked. "It was fine Maa. I'm going to my room." I said and left. 

After a good shower I saw a text message on my phone. It was from Abigail.

A: Hey wanna come to my room?

T: No

I kept my phone inside the pocket and made my way downstairs. I saw Ruby pacing around on the living room. "What's the matter Ruby?" I asked. She shrieked  in surprise. "A-Alpha. Its nothing." She said. "Tell me Ruby." I asked with a more serious tone. "Um... How do I tell you this! Um... Leahhasadaughter." she said. "What was that last part?" I asked. She sighed. "Leah has a daughter. We met at the mall today. She was there with her daughter shopping. We were so shocked and didn't know what to tell you." she said.

I was furious. Blake my wolf was taking control and I couldn't let that happen. I took a deep breath and ran through the door to Leah's house. 

Leah's POV

bleep bleep bleep. The alram woke me up. It was 6 and Lilly's school started from 8:30. I streched my body for a bit and went into the bathroom for a shower. After freshening up it was 6:45 and I picked my outfit for the day. It was a gray tee with a black skirt. Looking at the time I need to get Lilly ready for her first day. I went into her room and saw that she was sleeping soundly without a care in the world. I picked her outfit for the day. "Lilly darling wake up." I said. She turned and turned and finally woke up. Telling her to freshen up I went downstairs to cook breakfast. I made some pancakes and eggs. Lilly came down ready in her outfit which I chose for her. We had breakfast and I packed some mac n cheese for her lunch. I gave Ramsy some food. I went to my room to change and get ready.

It was 7:40 and I need to drop Lilly at her school

It was 7:40 and I need to drop Lilly at her school. I grabbed my keys and we got into the car and went to Wolvine Primary. I filled out all the documents and it was almost 8:30. I rushed to my locker and got my necessary books and notebook for Physics and Maths. I barely made it in time. I went to my seat and looked outside the window and thought about all the things that happened in 24 hrs. I sighed and smelled Ruby and the gang getting inside the class. I looked to her and smiled. She gave me a sad smile. Before I knew it , it was lunch. I decided to eat my lunch out. I sat on the shade of a tree. I was enjoying my lunch when I smelled Thomas. I groaned internally. I wished he didnt talk with me which surprisingly he didnt. The rest of the time  went like a breeze.

 The rest of the time  went like a breeze