Chapter 7

We went to class and just as we entered the class the bell rang. I went to my seat but Dora and Theo were asked to give introduction. "Hey. My name is Theodora Knight. I'm here from New York. Pleasure to meet you." Dora introduced herself. "You can pleasure me anytime baby." said one of the douche. "Shut the fuck up before I cut your dick off." Theo yelled. "Theo calm down. Besides his small dick won't pleasure anyone so let it be." said Dora and everyone started laughing. That douche's face was red with embarrassment. "I'm Theodore. You can call me Theo and I'm also from New York. We are twins so anyone messes with my sister and my best friend, you'll have to deal with me. By the way my best friend is Leah over there." Theo said and all eyes were at me. I groaned. The girls who were eye raping Theo were now giving me the 'death' look. I sighed. Dora sat in front of me and Theo sat beside her. Thomas wasn't in class today. I just hope the rest of the day goes peacefully. 

There were homecoming posters everywhere and I'm standing in front of the register post for Homecoming King and Queen

There were homecoming posters everywhere and I'm standing in front of the register post for Homecoming King and Queen. Theo and Dora were basically forcing me to participate. "Come on Leah. This is the last year of high school. We'll have fun." Dora said. "No Dora! We are here for a mission and not to have fun. I'm not participating and that's final." I said and walked towards the cafeteria. I was starving. Walking to the cafeteria, it was almost full but there was a table empty in the middle. We went to the table and sat down. We were about things back home and suddenly I got a text from William. 

W: Hey what r u doing?

L: About to eat lunch. What about you?

W: Nth much. Do you wanna meet after school? I have to talk to you and bring Lilly.

L: Sure. I have someone I want you to meet.

W: Okay. See you at 5 at Riverside Retro. 

"Hey guys. We are going to meet William at 5 today." I said and Dora was excited to him but Theo was not happy. "So how's Ronald and Lina?" I asked. Ronald and Lina are the twin's parents. They are the best. The twins are a few months older than me. When I first arrived with Ronald everyone was shocked and scared. Theo was my first friend and Dora slowly opened up to me. I met Ted in elementary and we were friends automatically. Since then we four always stuck together. "They're fine. They miss you a lot." Theo said. "I almost forgot...where are you staying?" I asked. "Just 5 minutes away from you."Dora replied. 

The bell rang implementing that the school was over. The twins were excited to meet Lilly. I drove my car to Lilly's school and the twins were following me on their car. We waited for a few minutes when my princess came hand in hand with Brittney. I hugged both the girls. "Who is coming to pick u up sweetie?" I asked Brittney. "I think my big brother will come." she replied. "Do you want us to wait for your brother?" I asked. "Yes please." She said. "Lilly. Brittney. These are my best friends Theodora and Theodore." I introduced them. Looking at their faces both of them fell in love with Lilly. My child is going to be the most spoiled kid in the world. We waited for 30 mins but Thomas still didn't come to pick Brittney up. I sighed. "Hey Brittney. Do you want to come with us and wait there?" I asked. She nodded and I can feel that she was upset. Brittney and Lilly sat with me and the twins followed me to my house. 

We reached the house and it was smelling so good. Mary cooked us some lunch. Everyone was starving and Mary's pasta is the best in the world. After lunch Lilly and Brittney were playing in her room. We three were just chilling when there was a knock on the door. I got up to open the door. I opened to see a sweaty and furious Thomas. "Where is she? Where is my sister?" He yelled. "She's upstairs playing with Lilly." I said as I closed the door behind me. "Stay away from my sister. She doesn't need a slut taking care of her." He said. That hurt like a bitch. I was getting furious. "I don't care what you call me but how could you be so irresponsible. She is a child and you didn't even come to pick her up. We waited for 30 mins before she left with us. What would you do if something happened to her. You don't deserve to be called a big brother. You are nothing but an irresponsible prick who doesn't care about anyone but yourself." I said and shut the door on his face. "Brittney sweetie. Your brother is here to pick you up." Brittney said goodbye and left with Thomas. It was almost 5 so we decided to leave. Lilly was also coming with us. We decided to leave on my car. Theo was on the passenger seat. Lilly and Dora were chatting about boys I guess. We reached Riverside Retro and William was there at the corner booth. He was just using phone. "Hey William." I said and waved. I introduced Theo and Dora to William. "How are you guys?" he asked. "Fine. So what did you wanna talk about?" I asked. He looked a little uncomfortable but didn't say anything. We five had a great time. I can feel that Theo and Dora liked him. He has a good personality and he would be a great king one day. "So you said you wanted to talk to us." I said. He looked a little nervous. "So what I wanted to ask you is if you wanted to go the ball as my date?" he asked me. "Um... sure." I said. "You two are definitely coming to the ball. I won't take no for an answer." he said and the twins agreed. After talking some more we finally decided to head home. Lilly was laughing at a joke Theo was telling. I smile at their conversation.

The twins went back to their home. Lilly and I showered and I put her to bed. "Mommy remember about the career day tomorrow." Lilly said. "Don't worry baby. I'll be there." I replied. Hmm what should I talk about tomorrow. Thinking about it I went to sleep. 

I woke up to a delicious smell from the kitchen. I stretched out and ran towards the kitchen. Lilly was happily eating breakfast and Mary was making mine. I'm so thankful to Mary for being here. Today was career day at Lilly's school and Lilly wanted to dress like me. 

Normally I don't get nervous but these past few days has been crazy

Normally I don't get nervous but these past few days has been crazy. I came on a mission here somehow got rejected by my werewolf mate. Adopted a child and now my crazy best friends are here.  

I texted my friends that  I would meet them at the school. I looked at Lilly as she was getting inside the car. She looked sad. "What's wrong sweetie?" I asked. "I'm missing my parents a lot. I really wished they were here today." She started crying. "I know that they would be very proud of you. Don't worry sweetie. I love you very much." I said and kissed her forehead. She got out of the car and waved me goodbye. I smiled at her as I drove to school.

Hey babies...

This was one after a long time. I'm so sorry . Hope you like this chapter. 

xoxo