Chapter 1

Leah's POV

 Leah's POV

I stretched my arms as i woke up to a new day in Wolvine Town where people refer to themselves as the town of the wolves. I reached here yesterday where i spend a whole day cleaning and arranging the house. I was so tired that i slept like a baby. I have to go grocery shopping today. I saw Ramsy at the edge of my bed who was ready to get out of the house. I showered and got ready. Making a list of everything to buy and double checking everything I finally locked the house and took the car out of the garage. I went to the nearest grocery store. I bought food for Ramsy and a leash. I also bought stationary for school, home appliances, lots of veggies and meat and also alot of junk food. The cashier smiled at me. "Are you new here?" she asked curiously. I smiled and replied with a nod and paid for my things with my card. People of this town are surprisingly nice. I kept all of my stuff inside and car drove home.

As I reached home, Ramsy was barking cheerfully. I connected my phone to my Bluetooth speaker and played my favorite music. Listening to the music always helps me calm down. I made lunch for both me and Ramsy. As I was eating I got a phone call from my dad. "Hello father. Missed me already?" I said. "You know it. I cant live without my uptight daughter." he joked. "Hey rude... so wassup." I asked. "Just calling to check on you darling. Good luck on the mission love. Be careful but don't forget to have fun. Love you. I have to go now. Bye sweetie." he said and hung up the phone.  I still need to go shopping. UGHHHHHH I hate shopping. 

Riding the car towards the mall with Ramsy on the passenger seat with the music we both love was great. I bought some stuff for Ramsy which she liked and for me i got some clothes and shoes with extra bags. It was almost 3 pm when we reached home. I got ready for a run and so did Ramsy. I asked Ramsy to block her smell as i did the same. Then we ran towards the forest. Running is one of my favorite things to do in my free time. Ramsy and me always raced with each other in hell. Ramsy and me always stick together as outcasts. We can feel each others emotions maybe that's why we look out for each other. We reached to a beautiful waterfall it was breathtaking. We walked towards the cliff. The height of the cliff may be very intimidating to humans but as a demon it was just another adventure. I turned to see Ramsy in his regular form and we decided to jump from the cliff. The adrenaline is nostalgic. The lake below was refreshing. Ramsy was hunting fishes where as I was floating on the surface. It was fun to be free and without responsibility. 

We were there for almost 30 min when Ramsy smelled wolves. We decided to lay off for now. I asked Ramsy to return to his normal dog size and return home. I climbed on top of a tall tree for surveillance. I saw a couple of boys about the same as me jumping off a cliff and having fun. Smelling them i could tell they were the future Alpha, future Beta and future Gamma. Watching them for another 30 min I decided to head home.

After dinner I washed Ramsy who is always excited for a bath. She went to her dog bed I bought for her today. She looked so cute there. Smiling to myself i headed towards the study for some work. 

Hey lovies

Hey lovies

How are u guys loving the story so far.... write your thoughts in the comment section.. the guy in the picture in the Future Alpha. 

xoxo