Chapter 8

I kept looking at the clock. It was almost 12. The bell rang. I got up from my desk and ran towards the parking. The twins were following me. I reached Lilly's school. I took a deep breath. "Hey. What's wrong?" Theo asked. "I'm just nervous." I replied. We went to see Lilly's homeroom teacher as ask for her permission to have lunch with her. She agreed and led us to the ground. I saw Lilly with Brittney and some other girls. "Hey baby." I said and hugged her. "Mommy. You're here." Lilly jumped with excitement. I talked to all her friends. They were so sweet and cute. I saw the twins having fun with the kids. I was surprised to see this side of them. They are normally cold towards humans but they were so warm to these human kids. I love these times. My smile falters as I thought about what would happen to Lilly after my mission is done. I don't want to leave her. She's my world. I sighed. Theo looked at me with worry on his face. I gave him a small smile to assure him. I saw parents coming for career day. "Hey sweetie." Some said from behind us. I turned to see a beautiful and sophisticated lady. Brittney ran towards her and hugged her. I tensed. This was the Luna of Blue Moon Pack. Thomas and Brittney's mother. "Hello ma'am. I'm Leah Hunt. Lilly's mother." I said. "Hello dear. Oh my you are beautiful." She said and I blushed. This was my mate's mother. Oh Satan. What am I gonna do? 

We walked towards their class and the teacher started. Many parents were here for their child. The children were going in front of the class and telling what they wanted to become. It was finally my baby's turn. "Good Morning everyone. My name is Lilly Hunt. I want to become like my mom. She is a good business woman and she is very brave. I also want to work with my mom and learn from her. Thank you." She said. Tears were pouring out of my eyes. Theo hugged me and comforted me. It was my turn to speak. "Hello everyone. I am Leah Hunt. I am Lilly's mom. My family owns a restaurant chain and have a real estate business. I am opening a restaurant soon. I hope everyone will come and enjoy there. Thank you." I said. I can see the disapproving looks some of the moms gave me. They are probably judging me for having a kid as a teen. I didn't care about anyone else but I just hope Lilly doesn't get bullied by it. I was talking to some single moms and they were sharing their experiences. "Leah." Thomas's mom said. "Yes ma'am." I replied. "Oh dear. Don't call me ma'am. I feel so old. Call me Brenda. I was hoping Lilly and you and your friends come to Brittney's birthday party tomorrow." She said. I was stunned. "Sure. We'll be there." I said with a smile. " You go to the same high school as my son. I'll ask someone to pick you up. Be ready by 4." She said. We talked some more and we finally parted. 

"Guys we are going to the Blue Moon Pack tomorrow. Hope you guys will be on your best behavior." I said to the twins. They groaned. "Man I was hoping to mess with some of the wolves." Theo said. I glared at him and he shut up. We reached home and Mary had prepared lunch. We basically attacked the food. The twins were arguing about some stupid things again. Ruby texted me all the assignments we missed this afternoon. I was relieved. Even if I was on a mission here. I take my studies very seriously. I was helping Lilly with her homework and we were doing ours. It was around 5 when everybody was done with homework. I stretched my body. "Let's go on a run." I said and everyone was on their feet even Lilly. I guess being a werewolf she had a natural pull towards running in nature. Lilly got on Ramsy. I asked Ramsy to come to the waterfall slowly since I didn't want her to fall. Me and the twins were gonna race. " 1, 2, 3 GO" Mary yelled. We ran super fast. We can easily outrun a wolf. "Woohooo. I won" I yelled.  Theo was second and Dora was third. "Why do you always win?" Theo grumbled. "Let's train for a while." I said and both of them sighed. The twins attacked me together. I dodged their attacks and punched both of them. We spared for about an hour when we stopped. We were drenched in sweat. Lilly was looking at us with awe in her eyes. "Mama. You are amazing." She said and I blushed. The twins jumped from the waterfall. I laughed at their childish behavior. I sat beside Lilly hugging her. "Mama. Can I ask you something?" She said. "Why did you take me in? I was an orphan wolf. You could've left me with a pack." She said. "When I saw you for the first time. There was a feeling inside me that wanted to protect you at all cost. You are just a pup. I know the wolves would have treated you harshly since you are a rouge. Thinking about that I couldn't leave you with the pack. I'll train you myself if I have to. But i'm not leaving you with anyone." I said. "What if my parents were still alive?" She said. "We would have never met. You would've been happy with your parents. You would've grown up with your pack happily. By the way what is your pack's name?" I asked. "Dark Moon Pack." she said. I have to research about it.

I smelled rouges near by. Ramsy was on full alert. Around 10 rouges came by. This waterfall is near Blue Moon Pack territory. We need to finish them fast before the packs finds them. I was ready to attack when I saw the twins beside me with their wings open. They had black wings since they were born after their parents has fallen. I have a while and black wing. I really don't like to show it. The three of us attacked the rouges and killed them instantly. I heard a scream from Lilly. I looked back and saw that a rogue was about to push her off the cliff. I ran towards her but she fell. I dived after her and opened my wings. I grabbed her before she could hit the ground. I landed on my feet. She was trembling and crying. I had tears flowing from my eyes. I was so scared. I would've died if something happened to her. I hugged her and cried. Lilly rubbed her eyes and said,"Mama. Your wings." She said and I immediately retracted my wings. "I'm sorry Lilly." I said. "Your wings are beautiful. Can I please see them?" She said. I hesitantly opened my wings. She was mesmerized by my wings. "Your wings are so beautiful." She said as she touched them. "Leah come up." Theo shouted from the cliff. "Wanna go for a ride?" I said and Lilly nodded very enthusiastically. I grabbed her and flew towards the cliff. I saw Theo with the rouge that pushed off Lilly. I put down Lilly and walked towards the rouge.  "How dare you push my daughter off the cliff." I said and punched him as he knocked out. The twins grabbed the rouge to put him in their basement. It was already dark. "Wanna fly?" I asked Lilly. "Yes please." she said. I asked Ramsy to run home. I lifted her and flew towards our home. I landed on our backyard and put her down. She was laughing the whole way. Seeing her laugh made my day. I thought about her fall and I shuddered. I hugged Lilly. "I'm so sorry for letting you fall." I said as I cried. "It's okay mama. I know you didn't mean it." She said as she tried to calm me. "Mary. Can you look after her? I have to go to the twin's place." I said and ran towards the house. 

They were staying in a homey place. I knocked on the door and Dora opened. "Where is that bastard?" I said and Dora led the way. "Is the basement soundproof?" I asked and Theo nodded. The rouge was chained in silver. I will make this bastard's live hell. Nobody messes with my daughter and gets away with it. I grabbed a chair and sat in front of his cell. That rouge opened his eyes after a few minutes. He looked at us and nearly pissed himself. He had fear in his eyes and I loved torturing criminals. "Tell me about yourself." I said. He looked confused. I grabbed my silver laced whip. "My name is Ryan. I was just acting on order. I'm sorry." he said. "Who gave the order?" I asked. He looked hesitant. I whipped him and he screamed. "I don't know. He talked to my boss and my boss gave us the order." He said. "Where is your boss?" I asked. "I don't know." He said. I whipped him again and screamed louder. "I don't know." he replied again. I kept whipping him and he kept screaming I don't know. "We change location every week. I don't know. Please stop." He said crying. "What is the name of your boss?" I asked. "He goes by the name One eye. We don't know his full name." he said. "Who is responsible for the rise?" I asked. He kept his mouth shut. I whipped him again. "I can't tell you." he screamed. I asked him why. "I don't know." He said. I sighed and whipped him multiple times. He passed out screaming. 

"I think someone compelled him." Dora said. I nodded and we went back to my house for dinner. My clothes were bloody and I went to shower. Thinking about today how I was scared for my baby. I was so angry. I was here on a mission but now this is personal. I will kill every rouge who joined the rise. I know one of the demon clan is supporting this and when I find that clan. Everyone will die. Whoever is doing this, I hope you enjoy this freedom because when I find you I'll take you to the deepest level of hell and torture you. 

hey lovies...

How do you like the story so far? Leave your thoughts. 

xoxo