Chapter 6

(picture of William Berkley)

I woke up to someone jumping on me. It was Lilly. "Hey baby. Good morning." I said kissing her forehead. "Get up Mama." She said and pulled me up. After getting ready I went down for breakfast. Dad had made pancakes. "Dad I'm leaving in an hour. Please take care of Lilly. If something happens call me. Can you guys take Ramsy out for a walk. He's been cooped up in the house for days. He's getting restless." I said. Dad assured me that everything would be fine. As we were eating our breakfast, the door bell rang. I opened to see someone with a big parcel. I signed off the mail and brought it in the living room. "Honey who was it?" He said. "Parcel." I yelled. Dad and Lilly came in pretty excited. I opened the parcel it was a beautiful dress. I noticed a letter attached.

Dear  Leah,

A beautiful dress for a beautiful lady. I am hoping to see you at the party. I have another surprise for Lilly. I hope to see her at the party too. 

Sincerely, 

William

There was another dress for Lilly. She squealed with happiness. She went to try it on. When she came back I was memorized. She looked so beautiful. I took a picture of her and put it as my lock screen on my phone.  I texted a "Thank you" text to William. I put the dress and the accessories inside my closet. I started getting ready for the appointment with Ted. 

I hugged my dad and Lilly

I hugged my dad and Lilly. I get in my car and drive towards Ted's boutique which was an hour away. I see the empty drive through and drove there. I ordered an iced tea. I reached at Tod's at about 10. I saw Tod helping some costumers. "Hey Tod." I waved at him. The look on his face was priceless. "Oh My God. I never thought I would see you in my boutique. Who are you and what have you done to THE LEAH HUNT." he said. "haha I need your help Tod." I said. "I need a dress for homecoming." I continued. The look on his face has me smiling. Even though he is a demon, he is gentle and kind but he can be brutal when it comes to fashion. Shudders. If I would have a penny for each time he has criticized me I would be a billionaire without having to raise a finger. He took my measurement and we chatted about for a bit. I even told him about William and the dress. There are only three people in my world where I can be a teenager with. They are Tod, Theodore and Theodora. I miss the twins. Nobody except these three have seen my teenager side. Back home I have to be a hard ass otherwise the demons won't respect me and won't follow my command and that would be a big problem. I hugged and left. He said that the dress would be ready by Friday next week; a day before the homecoming dance. 

I was at the outskirts of the town and called dad. "Hey dad. Where are you guys?" I asked. We are just walking around at the park." He said. "Okay dad. I'll see you guys there." I said and hung up. I drove towards the park. I picked up Dad and Lilly and drove towards the grocery shop. Lilly was running around very excited and I was laughing at her funny expressions. I have always thought how Lilly changed my life for the better. I wasn't the hard ass I always was. She was a miracle in my life and I will protect that miracle forever. She was my very own angel. We bought a lot of stuff for us. We talked about Disney princesses where even dad joined our conversations. I laughed so hard when Lilly questioned his knowledge about Disney. Dad's confidence went down when he started to explain how he knew so much about Disney. Dad was obsessed with Disney when I was small. Those memories are so precious to me. Dad was only here for dinner today and said something came up. Since dad is going away he said he'll send someone. I was confused but didn't ask much questions. 

After dinner Lilly and me said goodbye to dad. Lilly was so sad. I gave her and myself a bath and tucked her to sleep. I missed home and everyone. With wild thoughts I fell asleep. 

I woke up to some sound in the kitchen. I was on full alert. I checked Lilly's room and she was sleeping. I went downstairs to greet the person who was going to die soon. "Oh Leah darling. Did I wake you up?" The lady said. I was shocked at the person standing in front of me. "Mary" I said and hugged her. I missed her so much. Mary was my nanny since I was small. She's the best cook. She taught me everything I know about food. She is just like Marry Poppins. She's strict and loving. She isn't a demon we all are fallen angel. They were all part of heaven once. But when dad started the rebellion, the angels who supported him were kicked out of hell. They were called the fallen angels. Then they were sent to hell as punishment. Then everyone called themselves demons so that it would be easier. "So, what are you doing here?" I asked. "Your father asked me to help you take care of Lilly. He hasn't shut up about how beautiful she is and how kind she is. He was here for a few days and he is already showing off Lilly." She said. That is so him. When I arrived in hell, Mary told me he literally did the scene from the lion king where Simba is showed to the whole kingdom. He did the same. No kidding. He is a bit dramatic. Elders still joke about it. It is very embarrassing. We were just catching up when Lilly came down. "Lilly say hi to Mary here. Mary was my nanny. She basically raised me." I said. Mary hugged her. "She's beautiful just like Luci described." She said with tears in her eyes. Mary made a big  and delicious breakfast. Lilly and I started to get ready for school. "Mama. I have career day tomorrow. It's at 1. Will you come?"she asked. "I wouldn't miss it for the world." I replied. 

I drove her to school where she met her friend Brittney

I drove her to school where she met her friend Brittney. They held hands and went inside. It was so cute. I drove to school. Since yesterday I am missing my gang. I went to my locker and saw Thomas and Abigail making out. My chest started paining but I held it in. I'm not letting them win. I was in my own thoughts when someone jumped on me. "You fucker" I started yelling but I realized it was Theodora and Theodore. I hugged them. "Bitches I missed you so much." I said. I had tears in my eyes. "What has this world done to you. You have tears. You are smiling and hugging. This is clearly not the Leah Hunt I know."  Theodore said. I punched him hard. "Now that's the Leah I know." He joked. I was missing them and knew about it. I love my dad sometimes. "How are things back home?" I asked. "You know as usual. The civil war between the demon clans and the weird ones miss your beatings. Hope you miss them." Dora said. We three had the same routine. It was going to be so much fun. I filled them on everything that had happened so far. They were furious and wanted to rip Thomas apart. I had to calm them down obviously. We are coming for you Thomas. 

hey lovies

hope you are liking the story so far. So i have thought if nickname for Theodora and Theodore. Therodora = Dora and Theodore= Theo. 

xoxo