Chapter 12

Leah's POV

I opened a silver trunk that was under my bed. It had guns and silver bullets mixed with some hell ore which can kill demons and demonic rogues. I put 2 handguns, 4 magazines of bullets, and my demonic sword on the belt. I hid it for now. It was already 1 so I headed to the kitchen to see everyone was almost done with their lunch. After lunch, we started to get ready. Dora helped me get ready. After 2 hours of pain, I was finally ready. I was wearing the gown William gave me as a gift and Lilly was going to wear her gift too. I called Lilly to get ready. By the time Lilly was ready, Dora was ready. That girl can get ready very fast. It was almost 4 in the afternoon when all five of us were ready. 

Lilly was watching TV so I called the twins in my room

Lilly was watching TV so I called the twins in my room. I strapped some knives made up both silver and hell ore on my thigh. Dora also did the same. Ramsy was to carry our guns since the guards will check for weapons. This Royal ball is held once a year for two days. First day is for meetings and the second day is the ball. All the Alphas and the future Alphas with their guards are invited. We are going as William's friends. I have always been suspicious of William's invite. Since we are posing as humans, he shouldn't be inviting us. Let's see what happens at the ball. 

At 5 the YDS were in my backyard. "Greetings General." Tobias said as the others bowed. "Rise. How are you Tobias?" I said. "Finally getting some action outside of hell." He replied. The twins were in the office, so I asked Tobias to follow me. All of us gathered around the map on the table. We discussed various positioning for mages, archers and the warriors. Since twins and I will be inside without proper weapons, Ramsy will bring it before the fighting starts. I called Ramsy and attached all the weapons on her back. I instructed everyone to hide their scent and presence. and go into positions. 

The limo was almost here so I put up a barrier on the house since Mary will be home alone. After a few minutes we get in the limo and head towards the ball. William was at the front to welcome us. He hugged me and Lilly and nodded at the twins. We head inside the ball. All heads were turned towards us. I saw Thomas and his family with confused look on their face. I knew that Thomas wanted to talk to me but I really didn't want to look at him. They were probably wondering why there were humans here. William took us to meet his parents. We bowed. "Mom Dad this is Leah, Lilly, Theodora, and Theodore. The ones I told you about." He said. "Greetings Your Majesties." I said and they were a little shocked. "We should probably talk in private." I said. The twins and Lilly stayed while I followed William and his parents. "Will you explain yourself Miss Hunt." The King said. "I am Leah Hunt. I am a hybrid of angel and demons and also the princess of hell. The Werewolves are in danger. I was send here to protect the werewolves from the demonic rogues. We got intel that the first wave of the war will happen today." I said. They were stunned. "Miss I hope you are not joking." The King said. "I am very serious your majesty. Donot worry I have my soldiers surrounding the ballroom. We will protect everyone." I further said. "Do you see us as weak to be needing the help of bunch of demons?" He asked. "If these were normal rogues we wouldn't even be here your majesty. These are demonic wolves. They have demon blood in them which makes them stronger and faster than the average wolves. For one demonic wolf, we need at least five average wolves but the weapons we have can kill these wolves instantly." I said. "How many demonic wolves for the first wave?" He asked. "Accoding to our intel about 300." I replied. "This is serious. We should gather everyone." He said as he stood up. "Your majesty, If I may. There will be two barriers. The first defense will be my soldiers who will surround the ballroom incase they come from all sides. Behind them will be the first barrier. Behind the barrier will your wolves  incase they breached the barrier. Behind them will be the second barrier where my hound will be guarding the intrance and finally Theodora will protect the wolves inside." I said. The King finally agreed. "Your majesty, I have a favour to ask you." I said to the Queen. "Sure dear what is it?" she said. "My daughter Lilly can she be with you during the battle?" I asked and she smiled and nodded. William pulled me back. "So Miss Leah Hunt is a demon. No wonder you had that weird scent." He said. "I'm amazed you actually got a sniff of my scent when I had my walls down. Impressive William." I smiled. 

The King got everyone's attention and started to explain the situation. Everyone started to get tense. There were voluteers for the second defense which got the number to rise up to 200. Everyone was getting into position. I held Dora's hand and started to chant the spell for barriers. Sit fortis et mollis claustra esse, quod nostrum cor et voluntatem. (May the barriers be strong and resilient as our will and heart.) After the barrier was up, I felt them. "They're here." I said. Everybody tensed. I called for Ramsy. She ran through the front door which surprised some of the wolves. We strapped the belt with our weapons ready for battle. Let's get this show on the road. 

Hey Lovies

Ooohhh its time for some action. Would love to hear your thoughts.

xoxo