Chapter 13

I ripped the bottom part of the dress since it was going to be hard to fight in a gown. For once I really liked a gown. It looked like a ripped skirt which was fine by me. I ordered Ramsy to become her full size and guard the royal family. Some of the wolves were probably intimidated by Ramsy. Come on she's a hell hound they have to be somewhat intimidated. I turned to Lilly. "Baby. Mommy is gonna go clean up some bad guys okay. No matter what you have to stay with her majesty okay?" I said and she made a sad face. My heart pained looking at her like this. I gave her a quick kiss on the cheek and ran out the door. 

The demonic wolves were charging towards the ballroom with full speed that when my troop flew down from the sky and started fighting. Some of the archers were shooting at the back since they had us surrounded. I was throwing my knives at the wolves who were escaping my soldiers killing them with one shot. They tried to get through the barrier but couldn't which was good for me since they were easy targets for me. I then ran towards them with two guns in my hands and started shooting the wolves. Some of them ran towards me with anger in their eyes. I looked straight at their eyes and smirked which made them even madder. I kept shooting at them till my bullets ran out. I put my guns in the strap since I needed time to load the mags. I took out my sword and started slashing their necks. I looked at Theo who was slashing those wolves like they were nothing. I was fighting the wolves when I felt another presence. I looked around and saw a dark warlock. It looked like he was chanting a spell. Then suddenly I felt the first barrier disappear. The rogues charged towards the wolves. I saw my soldiers were having a hard time. "If you have a hard time today or have any casualties, you are going to train three times more than the others. Get it, boys?" I yelled. I saw some of them pale and fight with all their might. I loaded my gun and started to shoot the rogues which got past the first barrier. These rogues were overpowering the wolves easily. I ran to the wolf who looked like the leader of this wave. He had a very smug look. He charged at me almost slashing my neck from his claw. I stepped back putting some distance between us. When it came to strength, he was is another level than the losers behind us. I put my gun on the strap and unsheath my sword. He was already faster and stronger than any other demonic wolf here, but the warlock was supporting him by putting tons of defensive spells around him. I was genuinely annoyed at this motherfu****.  "Protege eum (Shield up)" I said as my defense shield surrounded me. I kept slashing at his shield trying to overpower him but it was hard with all that spells. I secretly grabbed my life and threw at the warlock when the rogue was busy. The warlock did not see the knife coming which killed him instantly which meant all the buffs and the defense was gone now. This so-called leader had fear in his eyes which honestly made me so happy. I am a bit sadistic since I grew up in hell.  I gave him my scariest smile which made him take a step back. Like a cornered kitten he attacked me. Accenderet (Fire up). I put a fire spell on the sword and stabbed him in the chest which ignited the body and he burned to ash. I redid the first barrier which trapped around 30 rogues. The wolves will be able to handle that number. I looked around and saw some of the archers fighting with their swords and some of them were using magic. They looked so tired. Ne tibi cura mei (Let me heal thee). This spell healed everyone who was hurt. This spell is a bit weak since I had to perform it on a larger scale so, the wolves who were hurt very badly still need to go to the doctor. The spell only did like first aid on them. I suddenly felt dizzy. It must be all the spells and the fighting that took a toll on me. My vision blurred when a strong hand caught me from falling. I looked up and saw Thomas. His touch has this power on me that makes my brain mush and I can't think straight. Just then Theo came out of nowhere and pulled me towards him. Thomas made a low growl and so did Theo. Men. I shook my head. I pushed Theo and said that I was fine. 

The first wave was almost finished. I put loads of bullets in lots of rogues. Damn, I'm running outta stamina. I've grown weak and I did not like the thought of it. After a few hours, all the rogues were killed.  Taking a big breath I ran inside and hugged Lilly. "Are you okay sweetie?" I asked. She nodded and hugged me tightly. Tobias came in and bowed to me. "General, we have no casualties on our side. The boys have finished cleaning the bodies. Awaiting further instructions." he said. "Good work Tobias. Give them a few days off and start with the training. Tell the messengers to come in a few days. Take the bodies to hell and burn their body with hellfire." I said and he bowed and left. Burning their body with hellfire will purify their bodies which were corrupted with demonic blood. I hope they have a good time with my uncle who is the ruler of the death valley. There were around 78 wounded but no deaths on the wolves' side. The spell I put earlier seemed to have made things much easier. I asked for a private audience with the royal family and the council elders. I asked Lilly to stay with Dora while I was talking with them. 

We walked into a big conference hall and everyone was seated. The Royal family and the few other council elders looked quite tense. "Leah, would you like to explain to us what the hell is happening?" Then King questioned.  "Your Majesty, for now, we have won the battle but the war awaits us. Let me introduce myself again since the elders were not present before. I am Leah Hunt a hybrid of a demon and an angel. My father is Lucifer. Yes, the ruler of hell. I was sent here to protect the werewolves. But it looks like we have a big problem." I said. I can see that some of them were trying to process the fact that I am Lucifer's daughter. "So the man I met as your father was Lucifer as in the Lord of Hell?" William said. "Yeah." I smiled. I miss dad. "So, what is the big problem?" One of the elders questioned. "Before I thought, demonic rogues were the only problem. After today, I found out that we are facing The Legion of Terror." I said. "Legion of Terror?" The King asked. "Yes. The Legion of Terror is a group of supernatural creatures consisting of  Dark elves, Dark witches and warlocks, Rebel Demons, Rogues, and Titans." I said and they looked shocked. (A/N: The titans in this story are not the ones in the Greek Mythology cuz I don't know shit about it. I just think the word 'Titan' would be a great fit.) "So we are going against five different species of villains alone?" William questioned. " Don't worry. We also call in some reinforcements." I said and gave them a smirk. It's time to call everyone.

Hey lovies

How is it going so far? OOhhh so what do you think abt the reinforcements. Leave your thoughts in the comment section. 

xoxo