Chapter 10

It was the day of the Homecoming. I was nervous. It was around 9 when I woke up. After a good breakfast the twins came to my place. I saw the look on the twins and knew it was serious. "Lilly honey. Why don't you watch some TV. We'll be in the study." I said and she ran towards the living room. "What do you have?" I asked as I sat on my chair. He gave me a file and I read it. It said that it had around 150 members and everyone was killed except Lilly. They attacked the pack because they wanted the daughter of the alpha. The rouges that attacked the pack were different. They were bigger and faster than the normal ones. I banged the file on the table. Why would they be after Lilly? She was a child. This made me anxious. "Why would they need a child?" I asked. "Lilly must be special." Dora said. "The rogues must've have had Demon blood in them. No wonder they are bigger and faster. I know for sure one of the rebel clans is behind this but which one?" I said. "Maybe all of them." Theo said. "No I don't think so. The rebel clans are not interested in the human realm. This must be someone who is one of the rebel clan but want this realm too." I said pacing around. "Leah it's noon. We need to get ready." Dora said. There was a knock on the front door. We walked towards the living room to see Dad with Lilly. "Lord." The twins bowed. "Hey dad. Why are you here?" I said and hugged him. "I couldn't miss this. It's my baby's homecoming." He said kissing my forehead.

 Dora and I went to get ready. Theo was my date and Ruby's date was one of the nerds. She likes good boys, she said it was fun turn them bad. Poor guy nearly had a heart attack when Ruby asked him to be her date. The popular guys who wanted a piece of her were glaring at the guy. The guys were coming around 5. I was wearing a beautiful blue dress and Ruby was wearing a simple black one. I clicked a few pictures and sent it to Tod. He was freaking out and wanted to post it in his insta. He has a large audience since he is quite popular. Mary called us from downstairs saying the boys were here. Dad had a camera ready. He shot a few shots of us. "Theodore. Keep my baby safe." Dad said. Theo tensed and nodded. Dad went to the kitchen to fetch something. "Mama you look beautiful." Lilly said. I smiled and kissed her cheek. I followed dad to the kitchen and saw rubbing his eyes. My heart sank when I saw him shed tears. "Dad you okay?" I asked. "Yeah. It's just that my baby girl is growing up." He replied. "Dad. I'm not getting married. It's just a homecoming dance." I said and hugged him. He laughed and hugged me tight. "You look beautiful sweetie. Your mom would've been proud of you." He said and wiped his tears. We said our goodbyes and sat in the Limo. 

The gym was blaring with music

The gym was blaring with music. Theo extended his hand and I took his hand smiling. Almost everyone was dancing to the beats. Some were drinking the punch which I'm pretty sure is spiked. "Wanna go dance?" Theo said and I nodded. DJ played 'Photograph' by Ed Sheeran. He put his hand on my waist and led the dance. He put his mouth near my ears and whispered, "You look beautiful." I smirked. "Tell me something I don't know." I replied. He laughed. I saw Thomas looking our way. He was glaring at Theo. "Wanna make him jealous?" He said. I gave my confused look. He smirked and kissed my cheek. I was so not ready for that. There was a growl from Thomas. He ran towards us and grabbed my hands. "May I have this dance?"He said. Theo looked at me and I nodded. Thomas put his hands on my waist and there were sparks everywhere. He put his nose near my neck and took a long breathe. He must be smelling my scent to calm his wolf. We danced together in the song 'Perfect' by Ed Sheeran. "You look amazing." He said. "I know." I replied. I was annoyed at his attitude. He insulted me, Lilly and dad and didn't even apologize. He gave me the cold shoulder and now it was my turn. "Leah I -" He said just as the song finished. "Thanks for the dance. But my date is waiting for me." I said and left. My heart hurt to leave him. He rejected me and I will not be weak. I put my arms around Theo's arms. "Are you okay?" He asked. "I'm fine." I said. 

We danced for about an hour and it was finally time to reveal Homecoming King and Queen. The Principal stood in front of the stage and spoke a few words. "And the Homecoming King is Thomas Smith." He said and everyone cheered. He went up the stage and got crowned. "Now the homecoming Queen is Leah Hunt." He said. I was shocked. There must be a mistake, I didn't even sign up for this. I looked at Dora and she gave me a weak smile. I glared at her. I went to the stage and he crowned me. It was time for Homecoming King and Queen Dance.  We danced on the song 'Say You Won't Let Go' by James Arthur. Sparks were flying everywhere. He gave me his smile and it took my breathe away. Maybe I can give him a chance. The moon goddess chose me as his mate. We did a few twirls as the song finished. "Meet me in the field after the dance." he said. I smiled. Maybe he can accept me. Will I finally get that famous mate bond that all wolves showoff. "You look great with that crown as if you were born to wear one." Ruby said. I laughed. "Thanks Ruby. You look great by the way." I said and she blushed. 

It was nearly the end and I saw Thomas leaving the gym. I smiled and followed him. 

Hey lovies,

How is everyone during this quarantine? Hope you all are safe. Lemme know you thoughts on this chapter. 

stay safe

xoxo