Chapter 11

Leah's POV

Thomas was standing on the field with his hand inside his pocket. He had his back on me. He was looking at the moon which was shining brightly on him like a spotlight. My heart skipped a beat. He looked so handsome. I took a step towards him. He was my mate and I was thankful to the moon goddess for him. I took another step smiling. Just as I was about to take another one I saw Abigail walk towards him and kiss him. My heart broke all over again. Tears formed in my eyes. I didn't want to jump into conclusion so I waited for him to push her away. Maybe she was forcing him to kiss her. Didn't he call me here? After sometimes they broke apart. There was a shock on Thomas' face. He turned around and saw me. "Leah. It's not what it looks like." He said. "Are you fucking serious?" I yelled. "Leah. She kissed me and I didn't know what to do." He said. "Are you fucking dumb? Are you giving me this lame of an excuse ? I waited for u to push her away Thomas. I fucking waited. You know what. I finally got your answer today. I Leah Hunt reject Thomas James Smith as my mate." I said. I could feel the bond break and let me tell you it hurts like a bitch. I hold my chest and groaned in pain.  Thomas was yelling in pain too. I saw Theo, Dora, and Adam rush towards us. "Leah you okay?" Theo asked with worry written on his face. "I'm fine." I said as I groaned in pain. 

We rushed to my house. Mary and Lilly looked worried and I gave them a small smile. "Baby come here." I said as Lilly laid into my bed. I wrapped my hands around her and took in her scent. It was a little less painful. We both slept comforting each other. 

Thomas' POV

I was happy that Leah finally agreed to meet me. I was waiting for her in the field. I will ask for her forgiveness and ask her to be my mate. I was an ass when I rejected her. I regret it so much. I was in deep thought when I felt someone kissing me. I subconsciously kissed that person back. When I finally came into my senses it was Abigail who was kissing me. I pushed her and turned around and saw Leah. That look on her face will haunt me for the rest of my life. She left with tears on her eyes and breaking the bond. I groaned in pain. I wanted to follow her but I knew I messed up. She was mine but I broke off this bond all because I was a jerk. Thinking that she would never be mine broke my heart more and had tears in my eyes. I ran home and locked my room. "Thomas, sweetie do u wanna talk about it?" Mom said. "LEAVE ME ALONE!" I said as I thrashed my room. I crouched at a corner of my room thinking that I was about to have everything but my stupid ass self had to go and fuck it all up. I smiled at the thought her dancing with me at the dance. I need to go for a run. I jumped out of the window and shifted. My wolf was mad at me and still refused to talk to me. I ran towards the waterfall. I closed my eyes and listened to the sound of waters which helped me calm down a bit. I stayed there the whole night thinking about Leah. 

Leah's POV

UGHHHHH I woke up with a bad bad headache.  Lilly was sound asleep next to me. I kissed her temple and got up to freshen up. After a few minutes when I entered my room, I saw Lilly stretching. "Good morning baby." I said and hugged her. "Are you okay mommy?" she asked. "Yeah sweetie. We have a ball to attend tonight. Are you excited?" I questioned and she squealed and jumped up and down. I will take that as yes. "Okay. Go brush your teeth." I said. She went to her room while I went downstairs for breakfast.  "Good morning Leah. How are you?" She asked. "Morning Mary. I have a bad headache." I replied. "I thought so. So, I made you a tonic made from the herbs in hell." she said giving me a glass of greenish black tonic. I used to fear these tonics cuz it tasted bad. Like very bad. I took a long breath and gulped it in one go. It was so bitter. As I just finished the tonic, Theo and Dora rushed in. They gave me a hug which I gladly hugged them back. "We need to talk to you but first breakfast." Dora said. Lilly ran down as we were sitting at the table. She hugged the twins and gave me a kiss. After the breakfast the twins and I headed to the office while Lilly played with Mary. 

"Reporting the sighting of the demon rogues. I've got intel that the first wave of the demon rogues will come tonight at the ball." Theo said. "Is this intel reliable?" I asked. "Yes. He is one of the best spies I trained." He said and nodded. "So guys we need to prepare for today. I'm calling the Yellow Demon Shadow for today." I said. They both bowed and left. Hell has 3 top armies which are under my command. 3rd rank is the Yellow Demon Shadow. This group has about 50 demon soldiers and is considered the weakest among the three. The next is the Red Demon Shadow. This group has about 30 demon soldiers. The elite of the hell army is the Black Demon Shadow. This group has about 10 elite fighters, mages, assassins. These three train under me  and I'm very proud of them. I wrote a letter to the Captain of YDS to arrive at around 5 pm fully armed. I whistled and a raven showed up on the window. This raven is a hell messenger and is very trained and loyal. I gave it the letter and instructed it to get it to the YDS castle. Since they wont be here for another 5 hours I should start to prepare some things myself.  It is finally starting. Demon rogues I am waiting for you. 

Hey lovies

I know its been a long time. Hope you like the story so far. There will be some new characters so stay tune. Share your thought with me. 

xoxo