Chapter 2

(The above picture is taken from Google and i do not own it.)

Leah's POV

I woke up from a sudden push from Ramsy. I rolled from my bed towards the bathroom. i take a quick shower. Today is the first day of school. I wore my outfit for the day. I take my books and my laptop inside my bag. I get inside my car and drive to school which is 20 min drive. On the way I stopped for some hot chocolate at Starbucks. With my chocolate power I can finally face new school and the judgmental looks of the people. I parked my car and got off. Wolvine was a town where everyone knew everyone. I saw the murmurs of gossip spreading. Rolling my eyes I pushed my nerd glasses and started to walk towards the entrance. The scent of humans and wolves was getting on my nerves. After almost loosing my way I found the Principal's office. 

"Welcome to Wolvine High. I am Mr. Daniel West. Here is your map of the school with your locker and your school schedule. If you have any problem you can talk to any teacher or me anytime. Welcome once again and good luck." he said. I smiled and thanked him. Smelling his scent I know that he is a werewolf probably a warrior. He must be working as the Principal to look out for enemies and keeping the students safe. Looking for my locker was another trouble. It took me another 10 min to find my locker. I opened my locker and put my books and notebooks inside. The classes were about to start in 10 min. SHITTTT. I looked at my schedule 

Time - Subject - Room no - Teacher

8:45 - 9:45    Physics   4 2B   Mr. Sabot Santiago

9:45 - 10:45   Maths    3 AB    Ms. Gabby Anderson

10: 45 - 11:00    Break

11:00 - 12:00    PE      Gym    Mr. Theodore White 

12:00- 1:00      LUNCH

1:00 - 2:00    Chemistry   11     Ms. Andy Samuel

2:00 - 3:00     Biology        15     Mr. Jude Elliot

Taking Physics and Maths books I head towards room 4 2B. It took me another 15 min to look for the damn room. By this time I was getting agitated and annoyed. As soon as I walked into the room the bell rang. Every pair of eyes were on me. This school is made up of both humans and wolves. Blocking my scent, I must smell as a human to the wolves. Till now my disguise is maintained but in the future if I don't be careful I might get into trouble. I gave my slip to the teacher. He smiled at me and said,"Guys we have a new student that will be joining us from today. My name is Mr. Sabot Santiago. Please introduce yourself." I smiled at him and said," Hey guys. My name is Leah Hunt. I moved here about a week ago from New York. I hope this year will be full of fun with you guys." I can see some barbie girls there glaring at me and gossiping. Others didn't really care. "Leah, sit at the corner seat near the window at the back at the second last table." he said. I did as I was told. I can feel the gaze from the person behind me. Judging from his smell he must be the future Alpha. I turned back and smiled and asked if there was a problem. He glared at me and shook his head. At the middle of the lesson I felt a poke on my arm. I looked at the side to see a beautiful half blonde with blue eyes looking at me. I smiled at her. "Hey Leah. I'm Ruby Lewis. Nice to meet you." she said and offered a handshake. I took the handshake and said 'Hi'. "This is my twin brother Adam Lewis and that grumpy pants behind you is Thomas Smith." she introduced. I waved at both of them and turned to talk to Ruby. "Why don't you have lunch with us today." she asked. I heard a faint growl (which you wouldn't hear unless u have super hearing like wolves) from behind me. I didn't really care so I agreed with her. The rest of the time really went by fast. As I was collecting my things Thomas pulled my arms and dragged me to the end of the hallway. "Hey you are hurting me." I said as I struggled to get out of his arms. He pushed me towards the door. "Stay away from me and I, Thomas Smith reject you Leah Hunt as my mate." he said in a very dangerous voice. I felt confused. I was a hybrid of angels and demons. I wasn't suppose to have a wolf mate. We angels and demons can choose our mate freely but once the mating is done, we cant look at another being the same way as our mate. There were tears in my eyes. I glared at the back figure of the jackass. How dare he reject me. I will have my revenge. The game is on Mr. Thomas Smith.