6. Pure

Jimin was lying on Taehyung's comfy bed, his breathing was irregular and Taehyung was panting, as he sat up looking at a smiling Jimin.

"I told you I'm faster." Jimin teased. They were exhausted because they ran all the way from school to Taehyung's home, the reason was knowing who was the fastest of them.

"For someone who has small legs you run fast." Tae admitted in a long sigh, trying to make his breathing regular. Jimin threw a pillow towards the brunette and they laughed.

"We should shower." Said Taehyung, as he got up and got rid of his shirt, his pants were next and his shoes. He was sweating, just like Jimin. "Not coming?" Taehyung asked, and realized how bad it sounded until it was already said. Jimin looked at him with wide eyes.

"What?" Jimin knew they had done it before, but they were little at that time.

"Oh, never mind." Taehyung felt a little nervous. They weren't like that when they were younger. They were very comfortable in any situation, but now that they were seventeen, it felt a little strange. "I asked out of curiosity."

"It's alright." Jimin stood up and got rid of his clothes, but kept his briefs just like Taehyung. "I'll go with you."

Taehyung scratched the back of his neck, not sure if he had to be the first to take his briefs off, but then he saw Jimin do it, so he left out a sigh of relief. Jimin doesn't think I'm weird, Taehyung thanked with a smile and soon both of them were naked.

It wasn't a foreign sight. They used to change in front of each other, even after taking showers. And, as they remembered, they used to take showers together when they were younger. But, when their parents grew more worried because the boys kept doing it when they were adolescents, they forbid it.

Both boys got into the shower after locking the door and closing the shower curtain. They were alone at Taehyung's house, but if someone came back earlier, they knew they would be screwed.

"They forbid it." Said Taehyung, a little nervous as he let the water cover the both of them.

"Then why are we doing it?" Jimin asked.

"I don't know..."

"I wasn't sure why they forbid it at first." Jimin went for the shampoo and poured some on his friend's and his own hand. "But know I do understand it." Taehyung looked surprised at that.

"You do?"

"Something changed for us the moment people around us started talking about intimacy and stuff like that. I feel like they corrupted my mind."

"Why's that?" Taehyung wanted to know if his small friend finally understood, even though he didn't want it. He liked Jimin's innocence, and he liked his own innocence, but -just like Jimin said- people had ruined it for them. Just a little.

"I mean," Jimin sighed, and it was an adorable view, due to all the foam he had on his head. "We were fine doing these things before, and I tried to understand why we were feeling a little uncomfortable lately, and I just knew it. It was because everything around us is all about sex now." He said it, Taehyung thought. "And, although I don't understand it fully and I don't want to, I know it affects us, because now we know that for everyone our kisses aren't pure, just like our other actions. If we were being watched by someone, they would think we're freaks, especially since everybody seems to hate two guys being fond of each other."

He definitely knew.

"I know." Taehyung sighed, and they started putting soap on their bodies to wash all the sweat away.

"And you didn't tell me."

"I like the way you're oblivious of those things, Jiminie. I like the way we are oblivious of them. We don't need them in our friendship since it has just ruined our activities. I wish our parents and every single guy at school could stop with those thoughts. What we do has nothing to do with that-"

"Sex, you mean." Jimin chuckled at his friend's incapacity to say the word.

"Yeah, that." Taehyung smiled. He turned Jimin's body around so his back would be facing Taehyung's body and Taehyung scrubbed the blond's back.

"I know." Jimin sighed while watching the wall in front of him. "But it seems that we're the only ones who think this is normal. They wouldn't find it normal even in a girl and boy friendship.

"If we find it normal, then they can fuck off."

"Ugh, a cussing Taehyung." Jimin laughed and Taehyung rolled his eyes. "So manly."

"You're obsessed with masculinity." Jimin turned around and forced Taehyung to do the same, so this time Jimin would scrub his friends back. Taehyung happily complied.

"You know I wish I were as masculine as you."

"Why? You're perfect this way." Jimin smiled and Taehyung mirrored his action.

How interesting it was to look at them. They were friends since day one, born the same year, and when they were kids they looked similar, and they were similar in the inside, but outside they were so different. Jimin was so small and thin, he had a feminine body that only Taehyung knew, only Taehyung had watched his small waist, that used to bother Jimin when he was growing, but now he likes it since Taehyung also likes it. Jimin's voice was so soft and a little high pitched when he sang or screamed. His features were smooth. And then, Taehyung. He was so tall and strong, with a deep voice and a face so manly and sharp contrast. They found the other so perfect.

Even in that moment, when Taehyung turned around so they both could get under the water, they thought they were really pretty. And the fact that they were naked didn't change their minds about their intimacy. They kept it pure as always.

They kept it pure even when Taehyung grabbed Jimin's small waist to pull him closer to him, and leaned to meet his lips in his. Even when Jimin wrapped his arms around Taehyung's neck and opened his lips to respond the kiss that they missed so much. Even when their bodies had no space between them and were rubbing each other's. But then again, they were like one body and one soul, that's why they kept it pure all the time. Even when they felt something tingling because of the closeness of their bodies.