16. I like you so much

Thanks for 1k 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

Jimin was looking at himself in the long mirror of his room. His skin was pale and his torso thin. His blond hair was messy and wet because he just had had a shower

He looked at his small waist...

He sighed.

Why can't I look strong?

He wanted to look like his friends; all of them were tall and built. Well, Yoongi wasn't exactly tall, but he managed to look manly.

Jimin was immerse in his thoughts, looking at the mirror, when he heard the bell. He was still wearing just a towel to cover his lower body, but the bell was ringing nonstop, so he ran downstairs and opened the door.

Fortunately, it was just Jungkook.

"Hi, Jungkookie." Jimin smiled. "What are you doing here?"

He watched the younger had a nervous expression. He looked conflicted. He was fiddling with his fingers.

"Kook, are you ok?" Jimin grabbed Jungkook's arm and Jungkook bit his lip.

"I have to tell you something."

"Alright, go ahead." Jimin was growing nervous.

"Not here. I don't want anyone to hear it. Are you alone?"

"Yes, come in."

They entered the house and Jimin closed the door behind him. Jungkook sat down on the couch and let a sight. Jimin sat beside him.

"What's wrong?"

"I want to tell you the truth about w-why I lost control and punched that guy when he insulted you."

"Because you're my friend and you care about me." Jimin smiled, trying to stop the awkwardness from his friend.

"Yeah, that too... but there's something else and I think you're the only one who has to know."

"Ok, you're scaring me. What is it?"

"Do you remember all those things Bobby called you?"

"I try not to think about it." Jimin smiled.

"Well, I think about them... All the time."

"Why?"

"Jimin, do you, by any chance, think... think... I am one of those things?"

Jimin gasped. The room was deadly silent for a few seconds.

"W-Why would you be...?"

"I feel like I am, but I got so angry when that boy called you that, insulting you... and me."

"Kookie, I-"

The doorbell rang again and Jungkook nodded to let Jimin know it was ok to interrupt their conversation.

When Taehyung appeared behind that door, Jimin smiled brightly. Taehyung walked inside, wearing a happy smile, but it faded when he saw Jungkook on the couch and Jimin only wearing a towel.

"Hey, Tae." Jungkook smiled forcefully.

"Hey, Kook."

"I didn't know you were coming. I'll let you guys alone."

"No, there's no need-" Jimin tried, but Jungkook was already opening the door.

"Thanks for listening, Hyung. But I think it would be better if you forgot what I said, I was just having a moment."