21. I love you

After crying his eyes out, Jungkook looked nervous and lost. Taehyung and Jimin were trying to comfort him, but there's not much they could do it Jungkook didn't want to tell them what was bothering him.

"Are you going to tell us, Jungkookie?" Taehyung asked for the fourth time and, once again, he shook his head.

"I need to go." Jungkook bit his lip and stood up. In quick and sudden movement he was opening the front door and ready to leave. Taehyung and Jimin quickly followed him, worried.

"Where are you going?" Jimin yelled when Jungkook started running.

"I need to tell him!" Jungkook yelled back, running as fast as he could.

Taehyung and Jimin shared a worried look.

"Shit! He's going to confess to someone."

Without another word, they closed the door and ran after Jungkook. Of course they were worried for his friend because, even if Jungkook was well built and tall and he was good in fights, he still had a fragile heart. He was a good, pure boy.

As they were running after Jungkook, already out of breath, they wondered who could make Jungkook so whipped to go look for him to confess his love in such a rushed manner. And, as hard as they tried to stop him or talk about it reasonably with Jungkook, the boy was too fast and soon Jimin and Taehyung were far away from him.

They stopped, catching their breath and sweating. They didn't know what to do, should they go back or should they try to keep going after him?

"We need to stop him. He shouldn't make decisions while being sad, angry or confused." Jimin panted. "Especially such an important decision like this."

Taehyung nodded and did the only thing he thought could help. He called Jin.

"Jin hyung, come collect your kid!" Taehyung yelled through the phone when the elder answered.

"Excuse me? Good afternoon to you too, Taehyung."

"No, seriously, hyung. Jungkook ran from us and is planning to confess his love to some guy and he's crying and being a mess and-"

"Wait wait wait! Some guy? What do you mean some guy?"

After Taehyung explained the summary of everything that had happened, while he and Jimin were still running after the younger, Jin was already grabbing his keys and getting in his mom's car. He was the only one in the group who could drive.

"Where do you say he's running to?" Jin started the car and put his phone on speaker.

"I don't fucking know! He's running in the street we take to go to Yoongi's." Taehyung wheezed, his chest was hurting. "Damn that kid. How can he run so fucking fast?"

Jimin chuckled at that, but there was a feeling that something was off when they finally took a turn to where Yoongi actually lives.

Taehyung noticed that too.

"Hyung." Taehyung called Jin. "I think he's actually going to Yoongi's. We're so close to his house."

"If that's the case, I'll be there in no time." Jin answered.

"Yeah, because you're coming in a fucking car." Taehyung laughed and Jin did too. "I will pass out from this marathon, hyung."

They kept making jokes, but Jimin didn't pay them any attention. His mind was going back to what Jungkook had told him the night before.

Could it be that one of our friends is-

He stopped his thoughts when they finally reached Yoongi's front yard. He saw Jungkook frantically knocking the door. He saw when the door was opened, revealing a frowning Yoongi and behind him there was... Hoseok. He saw how Jungkook's face went pale when he saw them.

Jimin gasped. Finally, he connected the dots. He wanted to tell Taehyung what was happening, but he had already walked to where the others were. He had already hung up the phone too.

Jimin joined them carefully, feeling like something big was about to happen.

"What are you all doing here? What's wrong? Why were you knocking so hard? You scared the shit out of me." Yoongi stated still surprised to see them all there.

Jungkook was speechless.

He thought he knew what exactly he wanted to say when he arrived there, but when Yoongi opened the door, he couldn't remember what exactly that was.

Jimin could see Jungkook was in shock, and he still looked confused and sad. He wanted to stop Jungkook from confessing out of the blue and in front of everyone, so he put his hand on Jungkook's shoulder, trying to stop him from talking.

"Jungkookie, let's go." He whispered, but Jungkook stayed frozen still looking at Yoongi as if his life depended on it. Maybe it did.

Just at that moment Jin arrived and ran towards where they all were. He looked confused as well because he wasn't expecting everyone to be there.

"What's going on here?" He frowned.

"I know, right? What the hell is going on?" Hoseok laughed.

"Jungkook, what the hell is wrong?" Yoongi frowned, now a little worried because of the younger's behavior. "What's going-"

"I love you." Jungkook blurted out, still making eye contact with the elder. His doe eyes were still glassy. "I love you... Yoongi hyung."