8. Getting hard

Omg thanks for 120 reads 💜

"What?" Jimin looked confused.

"You're hard." Yoongi said as if it was a very normal thing among them. In fact, it was normal for them, except for Jimin. Of course he had had them before, but he didn't know it had a name.

"Hyung," Jungkook smiled devilishly. "Look at your pants."

Jimin looked down and noticed the bulge in his pants. His face heated up and he wanted to disappear in that very moment. He always felt bad in the mornings when he woke up hard, he felt guilty and he couldn't find out why, so he always waited until it was down again. He had never touched himself.

The blond opened his mouth to apologize, but he couldn't. The embarrassment was too much, thus he stood up and left to his room.

They're going to think I'm a weirdo, he thought as he closed and locked the door. He slid down to sit on the floor and hugged his knees, burying his head in them, feeling ashamed

It didn't take too long for Taehyung to knock on his door, as Jimin expected. But this time he didn't want to see the brunette.

"Jiminie, they're gone." Taehyung said in a soothing voice. "Let me in."

Jimin felt better when he heard that the rest of his friends were gone, but he still felt uneasy of what Taehyung would think of him. In spite of his thoughts, Jimin opened the door and swiftly plopped on his bed, wanting Taehyung to be the first to talk. Taehyung sat down beside Jimin and ran his fingers in the blond's locks.

"Why did you run away?"

"I'm embarrassed." Jimin muttered in the pillow.

"It's something normal, Jimin. It happens to all of us." At that, Jimin turned around too look up at Taehyung.

"What do you mean? Does it happen to you too?"

"Umm, well, yes. To every men, I guess." He smiled, but Jimin was still a little confused because he never had a good sex education. His parents always thought Jimin was too pure and innocent to know about it.

"But why? I don't understand why it happens." And this time, it was Taehyung's time to look confused.

"Wait, so you never had one before?"

"I have them all the time, but I don't know why, and I certainly didn't know it happened to everyone."

"Well, as long as you have a dick, it's going to happen." Taehyung chucked and Jimin smiled embarrassed. He actually knew what a dick was. "So... You have them constantly." Taehyung continued, intrigued by that confession.

"I have them every morning, and sometimes it happens at random times or after we kiss, and also when-"

"What?!" Taehyung choked on air. "Do you get hard when we're kissing?"

"Umm, after we kiss." Jimin admitted, feeling small after Taehyung raised his voice, since he barely did it. "But I thought you said it was normal."

Taehyung sighed. He didn't know how to react to this new information.

"It is, Jiminie. But do you even know why it happens?"

"I already told you I don't have an idea!" Jimin rolled his eyes and Taehyung had an urge to do something to stop him from doing it, but he just shrugged it. "Please tell me." Jimin sat up, so both were sitting beside each other and with their heads on the headboard.

"I-I, umm, don't know if that's a good idea." Taehyung finally answered.

"Why not?"

"Well, it's something you probably won't like."