25. I've always been yours

Taehyung had to admit that, when he opened the door, watching Jimin wearing Jungkook's clothes was upsetting.

"Taetae." Jimin jumped to hug Taehyung as if they hadn't seen each other that same morning.

"Hi, darling." He hugged him back, holding onto Jimin's small waist and, all of a sudden, Jimin tensed and pulled back.

"Ummm. What happened?" He asked, finally getting in and walking towards Taehyung's room in instinct. It was a habit.

Taehyung locked the front door and followed him. "What happened with what?"

They entered Taehyung's room and Jimin climbed on it, resting his head on the soft pillows. Taehyung did the same and tried to cuddle the blond as they always did, but Jimin shifted away from him. "You sounded kind of sad." Jimin said.

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows. Why was Jimin not letting him hug him?

"Yeah, I was still a little upset about everything that happened today." Taehyung shrugged. "I just wanted to see you, baby."

Jimin laughed nervously. "Back to the pet names?"

Taehyung was surprised by the question.

"You know I always call you that, except when there are people around." Taehyung extended his arm to reach for Jimin's waist again and cuddle him, but the blond shifted away again, trying not to make it too obvious but of course Taehyung felt the rejection.

"Y-Yeah." Jimin stuttered.

"What's wrong?" Taehyung asked in slight panic. Jimin had never rejected him. "Did something happen? Did your parents find you? Does it have to do with you almost crying this morning after you left?" Taehyung asked in a rush, trying to understand Jimin's behavior.

"What? No." Jimin tried to smile.

"Then what's wrong? Do you feel weird for everything that happened today with our friend?"

"Yeah, kind of." Jimin said.

It was not a complete lie. Jimin felt bad for all the drama from that morning, but what was bothering him was Jungkook's voice in his head. Suddenly every touch felt too intense for Jimin. He was aware of Taehyung's hands roaming around his body. He never realized how much Taehyung touched him. And Jimin loved it, but right now, with all the information he learned that day, even the slightest touch would make him blush.

"Oh, I know it's hard, baby." Taehyung tried again to cuddle Jimin and of course Taehyung was the big spoon as always. "But we just have to let everything sink in and give them time until we're ready to talk again."

Jimin wasn't even processing Taehyung's words. All he could think about was how Taehyung was cuddling him, holding him by grabbing his waist. How big Taehyung's body was against his mall one. When did Taehyung grow so much? Jimin wondered. He was aware of the small circles Taehyung's fingertips were drawing on Jimin's left leg. He could feel the touch so intense even when he was wearing Jungkook's sweatpants. How would the touch feel on his bare legs? Jimin wondered, and just the thought sent a weird sensation in his body. Jimin fixated his eyes on Taehyung's fingers again. The thought of how Taehyung had touched his most private part and made him feel so good surged in Jimin's conflicted mind.

"Mhm." Jimin tried to say so that Taehyung wouldn't realize he was paying no attention to what he was saying, but the sound came out to weak, almost like a whimper.

Taehyung's hands stopped on Jimin's legs when he heard the sound.

"What's wrong, Jimin?" Taehyung asked. Taehyung had heard Jimin whimpering before when he made Jimin cum, but Taehyung might be hallucinating now. He wasn't doing anything to Jimin.