19. Midnight Confessions

It had been two days since Jimin had sheltered at Jungkook's house, being fed and taken care of by the maknae of the group since his mother was not at home for the week. Jimin didn't know what he would do when Jungkook's mother returns. Where could he go? He didn't want to go back to his house with his parents just to let them know he was not capable of living by himself.

Of course Taehyung had offered his house, but honestly, as much as his parents loved Jimin, they always knew how lenient they were when it came to Jimin and Taehyung sleeping together.

Taehyung had freaked out when Jimin's parents went to his house that night asking where Jimin was, telling him that he had run away. He freaked out even more when he tried calling him and he never answered. He was going nuts when the next day he had to go to school alone until Jungkook appeared, explaining that Jimin was ok and safe in his house.

Until then, Taehyung felt relieved. They were so grateful with the younger. Taehyung and Jimin communicated through Jungkook when Tae was at school and at times Jungkook let Jimin use his phone to call or chat with his best friend because Jimin didn't have a phone anymore.

"He's going crazy." Jungkook admitted. The lights in his room were now turned off and he and Jimin were ready to sleep in together Jungkook's bed for the second night.

"Why?" Jimin worried when he heard Tae was going crazy. He tucked himself in the covers until it reached his nose.

"He's not used to being without you. None of us actually, but he's got it worse." Jungkook yawned. "Besides he mentioned something about being followed by your dad."

"What? Why would he follow Tae?" Jimin freaked out.

"I don't know, maybe he thinks you'll be with him, that's why hyung hasn't come here to see you. But today he told me to tell you that he will come tomorrow after school."

Jimin wanted to squeal, but instead he just smiled wisely. Jungkook couldn't see it because the room was dark.

I'll finally see him.

After a few minutes in silence, Jimin realized Jungkook has fallen asleep immediately just like the night before. He also seemed more tired than Jimin himself. Restless.

Why would Jungkook be restless? He's always been chill about school. Then what...

"Kookie?" Jimin whispered and as if he had yelled, Jungkook woke up exalted and he jolted.

"WHAT? W-what?! Hobi? Yoongi hyu-" Jungkook put his had on his chest, scared. "God! It's just you." He sighed. "You scared me."

"I just whispered your name." Jimin furrowed his brows. "Did you have a nightmare? Are you ok, Kookie?"

"Yeah... yeah." Jungkook furrowed his brows too.

Of course he wasn't ok. Jimin could tell. The signs where there but I was too busy thinking about myself that I didn't ask him what's wrong.

"Kookie, what's wrong? Lately you've been acting weird and... you seem tired."

"It's nothing, hyung. Let's sleep again."

"Kookie." Jimin tried again. "Kookie, talk to me."

Jungkook turned his head into his pillow so Jimin couldn't see his expression, not that he could see him clearly anyways.

"N-No." He whispered.

"Kookie, what did you want to tell me that day you went to my house before Taehyung interrupted us?"