12. Anger issues

I have a ton of work to do but idgaf. Me from the future will worry about it.

Btw I forgot I have like three chapters in my drafts lol I remembered today so here you go.

A weekend never felt so long for Taehyung. He hadn't talked to Jimin and he was going crazy because they were always together no matter what. Besides, Jimin did all his homework on Friday to have free time on weekend, so Taehyung knew Jimin was totally free and not willing to talk to him. He was panicking.

He's your best friend. He would never leave you. He must be confused for all the shit we went through last Friday. Taehyung whispered to himself. He was right at Jimin's front door.

Although it was awkward, he had to go for him. They always walked to school together.

Today will not be an exception, Taehyung.

Taehyung knocked the door and waited a few seconds before the door opened, showing a smiling Jimin with his backpack ready.

"Hey." Jimin greeted as he closed the door.

"Umm hi." Taehyung was surprised because Jimin was acting pretty normal. Jimin started walking and then halted just to see Taehyung still in his spot in the front door.

"Are you coming or what?" Jimin smiled, and Taehyung snapped out of his thoughts.

"Uh, yeah." Taehyung smiled, too.

The walking to school was pretty normal as well. Jimin told Taehyung that he saw Mr. Kim and Jin had followed each other on Instagram.

"I swear, Taetae, you wouldn't recognize him. He looks so normal." Jimin said.

"Well, of course. He has a life out of school."

"Yes, but it's still weird." They were getting closer and closer to the gates of school. "Don't you feel it is kind of strange that they follow each other? I mean, now that I know Jin likes him, I feel it's weird."

"I don't know." They entered school. "Mr. Kim seems like a very chill teacher. He always gets along with all his students."

"Yeah, perhaps I'm overreacting now that I know-"

"Disgusting fagg-" Taehyung heard someone whispering, so he turned his head and saw some boys smirking at their direction. Jimin realized Taehyung's sudden change of expression, and oh, he knew so well what that expression meant.

"Ignore them." Jimin limited to say, and continued his walking to class.

Taehyung just glared at them and followed his friend.

"Yes, keep following him like the bitch you are." One of the boys whispered again, earning laughs from his group. Taehyung stopped dead in his tracks.

Goddamn, not again, Jimin thought.

"Taetae, don't." He tried, but it was too late. Taehyung was already walking to them.

"Why don't you say it out loud?" Taehyung dared, looking dead serious.

"What?" The boy smiled. "That you're his bitch... Taetae." He mocked Taehyung's nickname, and for a few seconds Taehyung closed his eyes and cracked his neck.

"Tae, don't listen to them. We'll be late for class." Jimin whispered in a very tiny voice that reminded Taehyung all the times he used that voice to ask him for help because some guys were picking on him when they were kids.

And it was enough to make Taehyung snap. Without a second thought Taehyung threw the first punch, straight to the boy's face. Jimin gasped. He couldn't let him get into trouble. That was their last year. They were so close to graduation.

"Please, stop!" Jimin begged. There was a crowd now, enjoying the show, and Jimin saw a familiar face approaching him.

"Jungkookie, help him. He can't get into more trouble." Jimin begged his friend. Seconds later his other friends were there, too.

In a swift move, Hoseok grabbed Taehyung's right arm, Jungkook the left one, while Yoongi and Jimin tried to calm him down. Jin just ran away.

"Taehyung-ah, calm the fuck down! You're in school" Yoongi scolded him with a cold voice. "Do you want detention? Do you want to be expelled months before graduation?" Taehyung's expression was calmer now.

"Why did you hit him?" Jungkook asked after he noticed the other boy's bloody nose.

"He was insulting me." Taehyung said.

"No." The other boy laughed without humor. An expression of rage took over his face. "I wasn't insulting you. I was insulting the disgusting whore who's always beside you." He smiled, looking at Jimin, who felt smaller than ever. "The little twink who always seem to want cock. You disgust me, fucking fagg-" Before he could even finish what everyone knew he was going to say, his face was attacked by another fist that was even stronger than the one before. But this time the attacker didn't stop. He punched his face and stomach over and over again, until a strong grip in his back stopped him.

"Jungkook, stop!" All his friends were shocked to see the younger in so much rage, punching the boy like there was no tomorrow. "Jungkook!" All their attempts were in vain because, even though he was the younger, he was stronger than all of them.

"Jeon Jungkook, enough!" A stern voice was heard, and everybody dispersed in a matter of seconds.

Mr. Kim, Mr. Wang and the Director were there, looking concerned and furious at the same time. Beside them, there was Seokjin looking to his feet in guilt.