7. Motivate me

The first 6 chapters were like a preface (a long one, apparently) just to let you know how deep Vmin's friendship truly was, so that you can have an idea of why things start changing right now, and you don't feel that things are going too fast or that their feelings are changing suddenly and out of nowhere. I believe those 6 chapters are helpful to comprehend that their feelings were already there but hadn't been awakened.

"Can we take a break?" Taehyung threw his head back. They were at Jimin's kitchen table, doing Taehyung's math homework. Their homework increased significantly since they were on last year of high school now.

"Come on! You're almost finished." Jimin's arms reached Taehyung's.

"I hate math."

"Then finish it already so we can go watch some TV."

"I don't want to watch TV."

"Then we'll do something you like." Jimin suggested, trying to convince the other.

"Like what?" Taehyung was interested and raised his eyebrow.

"I don't know. Anything you want. Just please finish this, I'm also tired of being stuck with math right now, I just want to rest."

"Alright." Taehyung seemed more cheerful and Jimin was glad he could motivate his friend a little. "But we'll do anything I want"

Jimin nodded and they kept doing Taehyung's homework. Taehyung was a good student, he just wasn't a numbers student. He hated numbers, and Jimin loved them.

When they were almost finished, Taehyung pretended he couldn't do anything, that he was tired and that he couldn't think of any formula.

"You're almost there, Taetae."

"That's what you said half an hour ago."

"But this time I mean it."

"You're such a liar." Taehyung sighed. "I need motivation."

"I already motivated you."

"No, I mean right now."

Jimin sighed this time. "Ok, since you did good, we'll take a little break. What do you want to do?"

There was a brief silence before Taehyung let his friend know what he truly wanted.

"I want to kiss you." And Jimin was taken aback.

"What? I'm not kidding, Taehyungie."

"That's what I want. Did you know that kissing lessens stress?" Taehyung smiled at Jimin's surprise.

"Really? Does it?" Taehyung hummed as his response. "Alright, let's do it."

After Jimin said those words, Taehyung didn't have time to react because Jimin was already pressing his lips against Taehyung's. Taehyung wasted no time and grabbed Jimin's waist to pull him close. Their kiss as soft as always. They loved kissing at a slow pace, no tongue, just their lips. Jimin pulled back from the kiss and smiled.

"Are you feeling better now?" He smiled so wide that his eyes disappeared and Taehyung replied with a boxy smile.

"I'm feeling great."

"Then, back to math."

"Ugh!"

Taehyung was clever. He told Jimin that he needed a reward every time he did well because he needed motivation. He looked so desperate that Jimin complied. The kisses weren't many, since they were almost finished, and Taehyung wished he had come up with that idea before.

They kissed four times, and each time they were more reluctant to pull back, but Jimin wanted to finish that homework already thus they would finally have some free time.