22. Friendship is over

There was a long silence in which all of them, except Hoseok were wide-eyed. Even Jimin was surprised and he kind of knew it.

"W-What?" Yoongi asked in disbelief. His small cat eyes going as wide as they could.

Then finally someone broke into a laugh. "You heard him, hyung. He loves you."

"Shut up, Hoseok. I heard him."

"Then why are you-"

"Shut up, Hoseok!" This time it was Jungkook who yelled that, but different from Yoongi. There was actual annoyance coming from Jungkook.

"Wow, chill, Kookie. I was just happy you finally had the guts to confess."

"Shut the fuck up." Finally Jungkook broke the eye contact with Yoongi to glare at Hoseok.

"Why are you so mad at me all of the sudden?" Hoseok furrowed his eyebrows.

"Because... because..." Jungkook gulped down and now Jimin knew the kid was going to fuck it up. He had that expression of I'm about to spill everything.

"Jungkookie, don't." Jimin tried again to no avail. Jungkook was ready to speak way too much."

And that's exactly what happened.

"Because it shouldn't have happened." Jungkook broke down into sobs and looked at Yoongi with pleading eyes. "I'm in love with you since I can remember and I know I shouldn't be because you've been my friend for too long, taking care of me like an older brother, but I just couldn't help it." He sniffed, breaking everyone's hearts. "And I'm so sorry for getting jealous of all the girlfriends you've had and I'm also so sorry for being impulsive and having sex with Hoseok hyung just because I was mad at you for being so distant to me lately." He finally cried his eyes out again, not caring if everyone was shocked, and not noticing that everyone went silence at that last statement.

All eyes fell on Hoseok, who now was biting his lip and looking somewhere but his friends.

Yoongi -who had been with a worried expression and furrowed brows- now looked rather angry... no, not angry. He was fuming. His hands turned into fists and he looked at Hoseok with nothing but betrayal in his expression.

"What did you do to the kid?" Yoongi asked, looking straight into Hoseok's eyes.

Jin, Taehyung and Jimin watched the scene in shock, knowing that something bad was about to happen.

"That was a secret, Jungkookie." Hoseok laughed with a humorless laugh as he shook his head.

"Y-You didn't know?" Jungkook asked Yoongi, now looking beyond worried.

"You're fucked up." Jimin whispered, biting his lip.

"Of course I didn't know my friends were fucking! Jungkook, what the fuck?" Yoongi was so mad and he didn't even know why. He just felt his heart sank and his stomach suddenly hurting.

"You didn't?" Now Jungkook says panicking. "But I thought Hoseok had told you."

"I didn't." Hoseok rolled his eyes. "You just fucked it up."

When Jungkook realized his mistake, his tears came back. "H-Hyung, but I thought you hated me because you knew what I did... you've been distant from me. I thought it was because Hoseok hyung had told you."

"What the fuck? Jungkook! I can't look after you all the time. I have things to do too and these two weeks have been shit!" Now Yoongi was yelling. "Do I have to remind you that we're going to graduate soon? Of course I don't have time lately and now you just made it worse!"