18. Enough man

"W-What?" Taehyung asked bewildered. His heart was beating like crazy. "W-Why?"

"Don't you feel it too?" Jimin asked, finally leaving Taehyung's neck and watching him with teary eyes. "D-Don't you feel this weird sensation when we're together?"

Taehyung in fact felt that weird sensation Jimin was talking about.

"All the time." He admitted. Caressing Jimin's soft cheek.

"Then you're gay too." Jimin flashed a small smile. He liked not being rejected.

"I never thought about that." Taehyung admitted as he grabbed Jimin's small waist, guiding his hips to move. "I just know I like you. That's my sexuality." Taehyung gave him a boxy smile and Jimin smiled too until he felt something weird in his lower back.

Taehyung's long fingers were roaming around Jimin's most private parts.

"Taetae, w-what are you doing?" Jimin panted.

"Do you trust me?" Taehyung's voice sounded different. Jimin felt weak.

"Yes. Yes, of course." Jimin gulped down, liking that weird feeling of being touched there for the very first time.

Taehyung circled Jimin's heat for minutes. Admiring how sensitive Jimin was, trembling and moaning. When Taehyung was ready to finally put the finger in, Jimin let out a weird noise and collapsed on top of Taehyung's chest.

Taehyung was confused. What had happened?

"That was amazing." Jimin sighed in content. "Does that count as sex?"

Taehyung's eyes widened when he realized that Jimin had cum just by being touched. Taehyung started laughing when he watched the semen floating in the water.

"Why are you laughing?" Jimin pouted.

"You're really something else." Taehyung chuckled as he tried to stand up. "Come on. We have to shower again. This was messy."

Jimin didn't question it and just stood up. They finally decided that a bath was not a good idea. So they took a quick shower. But Taehyung was still painfully hard after the shower.

Taehyung was putting on some boxers he borrowed from Jimin while the latter was drying his blond hair in front of the mirror.

Taehyung didn't notice the way Jimin was watching him as he dried his hair. Jimin bit his lip, noticing that Taehyung still had a bulge between his legs.

He has made me feel good twice, asking nothing in return. Jimin unplugged the hair dryer and walked to where Taehyung was, close to his bed.

"Does it hurt?" Jimin asked.

"What hurts?" Taehyung asked, following the other's gaze. "Oh, that. It hurts a little." He lied. It was painful.

"What can I do to help you?" Jimin whispered and Taehyung chuckled, having some ideas in mind.

"Nothing, sweetheart. You're not ready for this." He smiled. "Baby steps, ok?"

"Alright." Jimin grinned. "But if you ever need something, you just tell me how to do it and I'll help you."

"How thoughtful." Taehyung grinned too.

Jimin walked to his nightstand and noticed he had fifteen missed calls from mom and dad. Jimin sighed.

"I bet they already know." Jimin plopped on the bed and Taehyung did the same after putting his pants and shirt on. "How am I going to explain this?"

"You have nothing to explain."

"I do. When they see that painting they're going to freak out. They'll ask me why I'm called a slut, and I'm sure the principal will tell them about me being called ugly things."