13. Detention

"You fucking idiot!" Yoongi yelled at Jin. "We wanted to avoid the teachers and you decide to call them?!" Yoongi decided to break the silence. The six of them were in detention for the past forty minutes. The other boy was in the nursing. They didn't know why Jin had to call the three of them. And Mr. Wang? Why him?

"Why are you yelling at me? Who was the one who got all of us in trouble?!"

"You, asshole!" Yoongi fired back.

"Yeah, you're taking it out on me because you can't yell at your precious Kookie." He scoffed, and Yoongi's eyes got wider, unable to answer. "See? Be reasonable and acknowledge that we all fucked up."

"Don't get Jungkookie into this"! Yoongi finally spoke.

"Why? He was the one who decided to almost kill that dude!"

"And you the one who wanted to betray us!"

"I wanted to help." Jin spat.

"No, you didn't!" Yoongi stood up from his seat, pointing his index finger to Jin, looking completely angry. "You just wanted to look like a good boy in front of your precious teacher. That's all you thought about, because the moment you saw there were problems, you ran away to him. You didn't care if we all could be expelled or stay out of the graduation. You're so selfish!"

"Hyung, stop." Jungkook finally spoke again. "Don't be harsh on him. He did what he thought was correct. I messed it up. Taehyung had stopped already and I just made things worse."

"Kookie, no." Yoongi softened when he saw the younger feeling so devastated.

"Guys, stop. It was my fault." Taehyung said in a sad tone. "I started it all and it seems I can't control myself. You just tried to help."

"You're all a bunch of idiots." Hoseok spoke for the first time, without looking at any of them. He was so mad. "I can't believe I'm in detention and the Director is probably calling my parents to tell them how I will not be in the graduation and just because I wanted to help. I didn't' even do anything and I'll suffer the consequences just because of your anger issues." He spat, looking at Jungkook, Taehyung and Yoongi. "And your impulsive actions." He looked at Jin. "Seriously, get help." He turned around again, ignoring all of them.

They all stayed in silence after that. They all felt guilty after everything they did and said, but they felt angrier than guilty. It all changed when they suddenly heard a soft sob. When they found Jimin with his head buried in his hands, trying so hard to keep his sobs quiet, they stood, already forgetting they were fighting a second ago.

"Jimin wha-" Hoseok was cut off by Taehyung, who was already on his knees in front of Jimin's desk.

"Baby, what's wrong?" Taehyung didn't notice the pet name since it was very natural to him. But the rest of the group did notice, they shared a look because they had heard Taehyung and Jimin calling each other pet names like that, but they never dared to ask about it since it happened very rarely in front of them.

"Nothing." Jimin tried to sound as normal as he could, but failed miserably. His voice cracked and his face turned redder. Yoongi grabbed Jimin's hands to uncover his face. And their hearts shattered when they saw his puffy eyes and red face. Tears streaming non-stop.

"Jiminie, what's wrong?" Jin asked.

"I-It's all my fault." He cried harder. "I don't know why people always want to pick on me. I've done nothing to them, but they hate me and I always get Tae in trouble, and now all of you. And now you're fighting because of me. If I weren't like this, people wouldn't bully me, and you wouldn't be fighting because of me."

"No, Jiminie, don't say that." Yoongi's voice was softer now. Everyone joined saying things like "It isn't your fault. It was our decision to get into trouble."

"I have anger issues." Taehyung smiled, making Jimin laugh a little. "And apparently Jungkook, too." Everyone laughed.

"By the way why did you punch him?" Jimin asked to the younger. "You're never the type to fight." Jungkook's expression turned into a nervous one.

"Ummm, I-I really got mad when he said t-those things and I-I... yeah." Everyone laughed at the younger's awkward behavior.

"Ok?" Jimin smiled. "No need to lie. Tell me when you feel ready." And Jungkook just gulped down.

The door opened and two teachers and the director walked in with serious faces. The group sat back in their places and got ready to the bad news they knew were coming.

"I talked to your parents." The director said. "They left a few minutes ago because I won't let you go with them and lose one day of class, especially now that you're seniors. Unfortunately, you can't act like it. But since I already talked to Bobby and he said that it was no one's fault, you won't be expelled."

"Who's Bobby?" Jin asked abruptly and everyone looked at him like saying 'Shut up'. "Sorry." He whispered.

"Bobby is the boy you almost killed." The director looked at Jungkook, who avoided his eyes. "Six to one doesn't seem fair."

"But we didn't-" Hoseok tried to explain.

"Enough. I don't want to hear about this again. I already talked to Bobby and he said everything is alright. He's such a forgiving boy."

"But-" Jin tried this time, feeling offended.

"I said enough. You're lucky Bobby is a good kid so you won't be expelled, and you're also lucky because Mr. Kim and Mr. Wang persuaded me to not exclude you all from the graduation."

They all lowered their heads, feeling the rage towards the Director and that kid Bobby. The Director turned around and left the classroom without another word.

"I'm sorry about that." Mr. Wang, the P.E. teacher talked. "We had a hard time trying to convince him because Bobby is a good liar. Mr. Wang smiled.

"So you know it wasn't our fault?" Hoseok asked.

"We know you're good kids and good students, and we also know Bobby and his record." Mr. Kim said.

"Perhaps we're sinning from judgement, but we hope we're right."

"Trust me, you're right." Taehyung said.

"Thank you so much for helping us." Said Jimin and they all nodded.

"Don't worry. Now go to your classes and don't get into trouble or we won't be able to do something about it again." Mr. Wang smiled and they all went out of the classroom after bowing at them, except Jin, who tried to run out of the class, but a hand grabbed his shoulder before he could.

"Seokjin." Mr. Kim called his name, Mr. Wang's grip was strong, but not too harsh, just enough to keep the student in place. Mr. Kim had his hands inside his suit pockets. His body language and his voice transmitted calmness, but his eyes betrayed him.

"I didn't see anything, sir." Jin whispered.

"We know you did." Mr. Wang spoke. "And we feel really ashamed of it, but we want you to know that if you speak we can be left without a job and with a bad reputation. It could cost us our lives."

"I won't say anything." Jin assured them, with an aching heart. "I don't want to ruin your lives. You're good teachers."

"Thank you, Jin." Mr. Kim smiled. "We knew that saving you from being expelled or out of the graduation was a good decision." And it hurt Jin even more.

"I won't say anything because you did that for me. I will keep the secret because I like you." Jin retorted, looking at Mr. Kim. "I like you as my teachers and I know you're good people. I don't care about your personal lives." He lied.

"Thank you, Jin." Mr. Wang smiled thankful, but Mr. Kim turned serious. "Thank you so much.

This chapter is... oof (well, it is to me lmao)