9. Getting harder

Next week at school was a battle for Taehyung. He hadn't kissed Jimin for days, and Jimin didn't try to make the first move either. Jimin's excuse was always that he had a lot of work to do and he didn't want to be distracted from it.

"Are you free now?" Taehyung asked as they sat down in their table at the school cafeteria. Both had their trays full of food, but only the brunette started eating it. Jimin just took put it on the table and took out his books.

"Nope. I don't know why they're giving me so much homework." The blond sighed. "It's getting harder year by year."

"I bet university will be worse."

"You're not helping! I don't even know if I'll be admitted, and-"

"Jiminie, chill." Taehyung chuckled. "You're a straight A student. You deserve a break."

"If I do this homework right now, I'll have the rest of the day free. Just let me finish, and then we'll hang out after school since you've been very clingy this week." Jimin smiled sardonically."

"Look who's talking! I'm not clingy, I just want you to rest and have some time for-"

"Hey!" Jungkook greeted them while sitting on the same table, followed by Yoongi, Hoseok and Jin.

"Is Jimin finally going to talk to us?" Yoongi asked. That whole week Jimin tried to avoid them because he was still embarrassed.

"Leave him alone. He's feeling embarrassed." Taehyung defended him.

"But we didn't do anything wrong!" Hoseok replied.

"In spite of that, we still want to say sorry for making you feel weird that day. It was just something we weren't expecting from you, even though that's dumb since you're a guy and-" Jin was interrupted by Jimin.

"No. It's not something you have to apologize for. I'm sorry for reacting like that, it's just that I didn't know it was something normal and I got scared of what you might think about me."

"Hyung," Jungkook spoke with the same shocked expression in the other's faces. "Had it ever happened to you before?" They knew Jimin was a very smart boy, but he was lacking in the sex department.

"I, umm, it had happened before, but I never knew why until Taehyung explained it to me that day. Now I know it's a very normal thing." The blond muttered, embarrassed.

"I swear you never stop surprising us." Hoseok chuckled. "How can someone be that innocent?"

"I'm not innocent!" Jimin said defensively. "I just don't like to talk about those topics."

"Yeah, sure." Jin laughed. "That's why you didn't know what a boner is."

"You didn't know what a boner was either until you started having them for the teach-" Yoongi was interrupted when Jin yelled at him.

"Shut up!" Jin snapped. "That's private. Something only you and I knew."

"Yeah, and everyone who's with you in history class." Hoseok laughed too and Taehyung joined them. Only Jungkook and Jimin looked confused.

"I'm lost. What are you talking about?" Jungkook asked.

"Nothing, Jungkookie. Don't ask." Jin looked upset.

"Let me explain you, Kook." Yoongi started with a devilishly smile on his face. "Our dear Jin has a big crush on the histo-"

"Min Yoongi! Shut the fuck up, you little shit!" Jin yelled, and the cafeteria was left in silence afterwards. They heard a few steps walking slowly, but firmly towards their table. Jin's heart dropped when he turned around and saw the history teacher in his impeccable suit, giving him a glare.