||2||

Malibu, 2000 - 2009

3rd Person POV

Ava Stark was now eleven years old and Bailey Stark was now twenty three years old and Bailey, Ava and Tony has become quite the trio and with that Tony felt the responsibility to keep his younger sister and daughter safe. 

Even though  Bailey was grown up she still suffered from the loss of her parents at the age of five years old so Tony vowed he would make sure the girls were safe.

Ava grew up being extremely invested in learning all about her dad's and her aunt Bailey's tech she loved being around it and was able to pick it up extremely fast due to the photographic memory to say she was super smart was an understatement.

Now why Tony and Bailey had worked together to developed J.A.R.V.I.S Ava had developed I.S.S.A.C.S the Intellectual Super System for Ava Connor Stark.

She called it Issac not sure why knowing that Jarvis had more meaning behind it but she liked it and she wouldn't change it for the world because her father and aunt helped her.

Now growing up Ava took an immediate interest in different fighting styles and mastered many with the help of Bailey like

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

Judo

Karate

Taekwondo

Boxing

Kickboxing

Just to name a few mastering all some would say she was a mini Black Widow although they hadn't officially meet yet once they did you can almost predict how they would end up.

Now while being amazing and mastering all those fighting styles, creating tech with her Dad and aunt Bailey by using her photographic memory to become one of the smartest people on earth she managed to find time to figure out herself.

Now Ava was quite mature for her age and she had everything money, family, smarts, mental and physical but she was missing one thing.

Love

Now obviously she loved her Dad and her aunt Bailey but that's not the love she meant and she also knew she was to young for love but there was one thing she noticed and she was smart enough to know what it meant.

Ava liked girls not boys

Now when Ava went to school she would always find her eyes gravitating away from the boys trying to get her attention and straight to the girl who made no effort but some how managed to have it.

After realising this she went straight to her Dad and Bailey because even though she knew what it meant she didn't know if it was wrong or right to feel that.

"Hey Dad. Bails can I ask you a question?" Ava asked seeing her Dad and aunt in the lounge room "you just did honey but sure, what's up" Tony asked lifting his daughter up to sit on the couch with them.

"Well when I'm at school I know that I stare at the girls a lot of than the boys, I find the girls to be pretty and the boys are just eh" Ava started to explain and Tony was shocked while Bailey smiled knowingly.

Tony was shocked not because of how she felt but because at 11 years old she was about to figure this out, god knows at 11 Tony wasn't this smart but he was rather impressed by his daughter as she managed to surprise him every day.

While Bailey smiled knowingly because she can been through the same experience of trying to figure herself out and although she didn't do it at such a young age but she knew. 

"Do you think you like girls and not boys honey" Bailey asked clarify what Ava was trying to say and she nodded "I just wanted to know weather it was wrong to feel this way or not" Ava asked looking up at Tony with her big bright blue eyes.

Bailey sighed also understanding the feeling of weather it was wrong or not and she looked at her brother nodding "I got this" she said before looking back to Ava.

"Ava, honey in a world like this there are people who have very different opinions and some people think its ok and others don't but the real question is how does it feel in your heart" Bailey asked the 11 year old and she looked down to her heart and thought about it.

"Normal, it feels normal" Ava responded looking back at her and she smiled "exactly you can like anyone and it doesn't change who you are it just mean you are becoming yourself even more day by day" Bailey explained to her niece being so proud of her.

She was able to know who she was and admit it and both Tony and Bailey couldn't be prouder "plus now you can help me and Bailey with the girls, you can become our own wing woman" Tony said causing Ava to giggle and she jumped up giving her Dad a giant hug before running of to go watch some TV.

When Ava ran off Tony received a text from one of his business associates saying that there was something going down and it involved his company so he needed to check it out so he showed Bailey the text and looked towards her.

"You up for a business trip, I know you don't take much involvement in the company but we can bring Ava and make it a little family thing" Tony asked and Bailey sighed but nodded as she wanted to spend time with her family. 

"Hey honey, any chance you want to go on a little trip for a week" Tony yelled out and heard footsteps coming.

"Where to dad and it aunt Bailey coming" Ava asked after catching her breath causing Tony to chuckle at his daughter that he loved oh so much and Bailey nodded laughing as well.

"Sokovia"

Author's Note

Alright what did you guys think about how Bailey was brought into this??