||32||

Helicarrier, 2012

Ava's POV

I look up to see Steve, Nick, Thor and Dad on the floor but see no signs of Bailey, Natasha or Bruce making me slightly worried "put on the suit" Steve and I yelled to Dad once we notice that he didn't have his suit on "yep" he yells back and he and Steve move out the room.

I looked towards Thor "we gotta find Natasha and Bailey if Bruce is with them then I'm gonna need your strength brother" I told him and he nodded and I looked towards the ground seeing a giant hole.

"I think I know where to look" I said and Thor followed my gaze and nodded "let's go" I said as we started to make a run for it as we both jump through the hole leading down the lower levels in hopes of finding Bailey and Natasha.

Lower Level's

Bailey's POV

Natasha and I were near each other in the lower levels both a little banged up I was trying to stay close to her and we looked ahead of us and could see Banner was struggling with controlling his alter ego.

He looked up at us with his eyes green and the anger was written all over his face "we're ok, we're ok right?" Nat asked and I gulped trying to nod not sure it was completely true.

I looked behind me to see Natasha was stuck and looked back to see Banner breaking down and he was starting to change "Nat, I'm gonna try and pull you out but you need to distract him ok" I whispered to her and she nodded.

"Doctor... Bruce, you gotta fight it, this is just what Loki wants, we're gonna be ok, listen to me" Nat said trying to reason with him as I slowly tried to move back to get to Nat's leg without causing Banner to look my way.

I see Nat waving her hand away and look to see two agents approaching but stop as they notice her and run out "we're gonna be ok, right? I swear on my life I will get you out of this, you will walk away and never...." Nat goes on.

"Your life?" Banner yells and his voice is distorted and I knew I didn't have much time and I work on getting Nat's leg out faster while we're hit with another explosion I knew we were done for "Bruce" Nat and I whisper as I finally get Nat's leg caught free.

Banner fully transforms and the Hulk looks directly at us and we get up and start to run for it "you gotta go one way and I gotta go the other way" I told Nat and quickly looked to the side and saw she wanted to protest but sighed and nodded.

"I'll see you soon," I told her making a sudden turn but it turns out the hulk didn't follow me and went after Nat and I made a round turn and followed them slowly and as I keep crawling through the pathway I suddens feel the ground below me disappear and felt myself being grabbed and as I look I see Bruce.

"Banner don't do this" I begged but he just roared in my face throwing me towards a wall and I hit my hear feeling myself lose consciousness seeing everything around me go black.

Lower Level's

Ava's POV

Thor and I were running towards the growling thinking it was where Banner was and I see mum running away from the Hulk as he chases after her "Thor there" I yelling and we both started running full force taking Hulk through the wall.

As we all roll across the floor Hulk and Thor land further ahead "we are not your enemies, Banner, try to think" Thor yells as they continue to fight "do you have this brother" I yell and he nods "find the others" he yells and I nod running back to Mum.

As I go back into the other area I see Mum sitting there and run in front of her "hey Mum, focus it's me" I tried but she just rocking back and forth like she was in a catatonic state "Bailey" was all she could say.